Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Event] Ice break

[Event] Ice break

Event time: 19th May 00:00:00- 25th May 23:59:59
    Claim time: 26th May 00:00:00- 26th May 23:59:59

Rules:
    a. Use pickaxe to reveal items hidden under ice cube (5 free attempts each day), chance to get rare items.

b. Break ice cube will shown a number indicates how many items hidden within nearby 8 cubes.

c. Get all treasures to finish exploration, you can use reset button to restart exploration, does not cost gold, reset unfinished exploration requires gold.

d. Break ice will get points, each cube worth 10 points; collect enough points to claim corresponding rewards.

e. The points record will be reset at 24:00, daily and total rank list available.

f. Event points can be used to exchange items in event shop (Voucher shop).

g. Use 1-click feature can remove all ice cubes to get all items and points.

Note:

a. Shop point will be clear after event settlement.

Nico,

Please correct this:

Rules:
    a. Use pickaxe to reveal items hidden under ice cube (5 free attempts each day), chance to get rare items.
    When this event first start there was a chance to get rare items (with the free attempts). But that chance was removed some time ago.

Thanks,

MrA.

These rewards **** this time.
    Last months ice breaker had 4 pink heroes/sky wheel star/pet star/storm rage chest every clear.

they took them away bc of certain players whined and cried that non-coiners where getting good drops and im a non-coiner,, i think its petty thay they have to whine and cry over something that pe.t.t.y. how can a non-coiner be competitive againts coiners if the non-coiners can get a chance to get good items??

Quote Originally Posted by Metroplex881 View Post
    they took them away bc of certain players whined and cried that non-coiners where getting good drops and im a non-coiner,, i think its petty thay they have to whine and cry over something that pe.t.t.y. how can a non-coiner be competitive againts coiners if the non-coiners can get a chance to get good items??
    I drop a little coin and don't give a crap what the rest of you get, however there is a grievous error in their drop rates, even for a coiner.

Could always unlock those gears too. Say storm rage and infinity? I have no use for them what so ever and yet you fill my A grade with them
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 05-19-2017 at 05:44.

Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 05-19-2017 at 08:38.

hi kenneth...not im not puzzled as im not the only one it happenned to got the same items at top and only 4 chances...my first click said i clicked too fast (a dummy square that couldnt be opened but i still lost a square). and yes refreshed many times with same result.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cog  lightshot.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	941

seems we have a bug or a designed exploit on cogs behalf? They clearly need to address this pronto.

it's a flaw in COG's favor, the problem will not be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    Has Leo gotten back to you at all on this matter? You clearly have proof that there is a problem....I'll see what i can do