Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spirit arena cheaters

Spirit arena cheaters

Leo,Nico or whoever runs the game. On s55 the spirit arena was taken advantage of by at least 9 players in my alliance alone in which they gained at least 16 pink heroes between them before you removed it. As a result you punish all honest players by removing Spirit arena but you don't punish those who willingly took advantage and abused the arena. Then you send x 10 & x 7 Spirit chests as some kind of compensation when you SHOULD have sent everyone at least 1 pink hero as compensation seen as I don't see you removing the exploited heroes gained unfairly or even banning these players accounts. READ YOUR OWN RULES YOU MADE FOR THIS GAME AND TELL ME HOW THESE CHEATING PLAYERS ARE NOT BANNED. It is totally unfair that this type of behaviour goes unpunished & something should be done about it. Below I am listing the players and their level and how many heroes each got.

1. Pappmaul level 78 (4 heroes )

2. Eve level 77 (4 heroes )

3. Mythikus level 54 ( 2 heroes )

4. Moraz level 58 ( 1 hero)

5. Boondox level 78 ( 1 hero)

6. Zeus level 50 ( 1 hero)

7. Raistlin level 48 ( 1 hero)

8. KillaKing level 72 ( 1 hero)

9. PooBear level 59 ( 1 hero)

I'm sure this is all who cheated for master hero packages and pink heroes . DO THE RIGHT THING COG BY SENDING EVERY AFFECTED SERVER AT LEAST 1 HERO PACKAGE OR TAKE THESE HEROES AWAY FROM THE CHEATING EXPLOITERS OR BAN THEM!

This could be fun to watch ...

hahaha get the popcorn CaDa

ay least give your name so i can give big kick , its shame to have you on our alliance

and please someone remove this post by this lonely angry child , its not right to call people a cheater because they find out how the pvp work
    but the one who posted this is a cheater being in our alliance and posting this

how does this make these said players Cheaters of a STRATAGY GAME>?

ok ban us but what about other server people who used same tactics to get pink . i would say take all pink from all servers...and we didnt used any cheat to get any hero first of all simple stratgery basic mechanics of the pvp need to understand first before going like mad

they can not take pink because some people used gold to add more tried to get points

This is so messed up. Using strategy in a strategygame is called cheating. There was no bug being exploited or anything. And I did spend gold to get my hero. The ***** piece of **** who wrote this post is the one who should get banned. And now I found out that the PvP event has been removed for some players and not for others. If I am called a cheater and the ones running the game treats me like one then I want my ****ing gold back!!!! /Moraz

lol, kinda scared to enter a dungeon without a key or exploit the coliseum exp gain for my 2 hours as it might be considered cheating, also i only really play at work so im getting payed to play(absolutely preposterous)and lastly am i allowed to mix and match gear for added buffs? or is that also cheating