Thread: about PVP

Angry about PVP

so now you closing Spirit Arena function, because some users could use certain bug to obtain more extra stuffs, which is unfair to the majority. as said by you
    but come on is it really a bug ? i can say am one of the first to discover how to get a pink hero without a single death ,and its called STRATEGY
    it was hard at first , die alot and opponents are twice as strong , someone on this forums said dont use full force and thats how i changed the way
    i played it , i enter with t1 troops instead of full force of dragons and t5 ,i adjust my troop to be half the strength of who am facing and it worked
    now you call this a bug ? it is called strategy you morons and you just want an excuse to shut this thing because you found out some players can actually
    get pink heroes , you were afraid to piss off coiners , so sad to see how you ruin the game for players , the spirit arena was designed to be fought that way
    now you shut it , good job , go to hell .

i agree with Katzo. Really people u took AWAY the only CHANCE FOR NON-COINERS to COMPETE!!!! HOW the HELL is that FIAR!!!!! COME the **** ON DUDE! ITS NOT A BUG! Oh its oh idk CALLED STRATAGY bc this is a STRATAGY GAME!!!!! You freakin Devs Piss me OFF! how do u think u are going to make money? by making it where the Coiners GET BORED and LEAVE? come on u want players to come here and play. But By TAKING away a FREE way to get a PInk Hero or other Good Items and taking them away and calling it a BUG? really wtf! y dont u play the game as a NON-Coiner! It is 2 times as hard to even compete againts thE Coiners in this GAME!

dont make events which need tactics simply add function with real money only if u dont want to give away anything .anyways bad move from cog by remobing it ..its nog a bug i still say all about tactics

i say strike and wait for the hacker group anoyymius to take care of them uknow they will soon and they will make it to where they have no choice but to serve the lil guy like us

some of us non coiner ddint get any pink heroes , high lvl and none pink heroes better compensate everyone with some free pink heroes and masterhero pack.

coiners wont use it aNYWAY BECAUSE FULL OF golden heroes so give all free pink heroes , some used strategy/bug but many didn't

like in the past everyone get bug and did get instead of 100 coupons from a forum event they got 10.000 coupons instead. i talk about years ago.
    so alter u deside to give compensation to all 5000 coupons or so.
    so now would be fair to give everyone lets say atleast 6 master hero pack , coiners almost dont benefit but say some coiners got unlucky and still need pink hero they benefit too.
    or atleast bring it back so some peeps who finding out now how to pet pink hero should get the chance too

Quote Originally Posted by moneyhood View Post
    some of us non coiner ddint get any pink heroes , high lvl and none pink heroes better compensate everyone with some free pink heroes and masterhero pack.

coiners wont use it aNYWAY BECAUSE FULL OF golden heroes so give all free pink heroes , some used strategy/bug but many didn't

like in the past everyone get bug and did get instead of 100 coupons from a forum event they got 10.000 coupons instead. i talk about years ago.
    so now would be fair to give everyone lets say atleast 6 master hero pack , coiners almost dont benefit but say some coiners got unlucky and still need pink hero they benefit too.
    or atleast bring it back so some peeps who finding out now how to pet pink hero should get the chance too
    Hi all I will look into it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by moneyhood View Post

Hi we will improve it and open it in the futrue, plz pay attention to our notice.

so no chance for freebees to get pink hero?by playing with stratgery

Quote Originally Posted by cog_1801848 View Post
    so no chance for freebees to get pink hero?by playing with stratgery
    You mean abusing a bug

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    You mean abusing a bug
    well it is not a bug until its announced as a bug meanwhile the players who did get pinks did not abuse anything if it was a bug no one told them so , get over it and grow up ")