Thread: cultivating

cultivating

I click on cultivate hero one time... and the warning to make sure i have enough silver for 20 times pops up. I confirm that i have enough, and continue with that round of cultvating. I get all reds (of course, this is cog, takes a year for me to cultivate a gold hero) then i try to cultivate again. the warning pops up again. Can COG please make that stop so that I can cultivate one time without that pop up showing up? It really makes cultivating that much more difficult and tiresome. At least the old way I could take a nap ever 2 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris.Ambrose View Post
    I click on cultivate hero one time... and the warning to make sure i have enough silver for 20 times pops up. I confirm that i have enough, and continue with that round of cultvating. I get all reds (of course, this is cog, takes a year for me to cultivate a gold hero) then i try to cultivate again. the warning pops up again. Can COG please make that stop so that I can cultivate one time without that pop up showing up? It really makes cultivating that much more difficult and tiresome. At least the old way I could take a nap ever 2 minutes or so.
    As long as it is there do not cult do not reincar heros using gold

no plans here to reincarnate any heroes at the moment. Too many issues with the game and not enough support from the developers.

what the hell is this!!! it was already tiresome to cult normally now with this useless warning it's pain!! put it back like before, stop adding useless stuff

Funny how they messup the 20x and now add something NOBODY wants or asked for

seems like they just need someone who can translate better. So many great ideas in the forums and they seem to just misunderstand them all. Maybe it is all the sarcasm that we all give them? I sure know i am guilty of sarcastic comments. However, it seems the sarcastic comments didn't start until maybe the 2nd or 3rd year into the game. I don't know. I just hope they can fix this and then come out with something to remedy the whole cultivating process. In a sense they are right.. the more time you spend on a hero the better it will be. But the problem in that thought process is that there are new heroes out just as we are getting a team to all 3rd reinc or like me when i have 2 or 3 heroes cultivated and reincarnated to 3rd reincarnation. And now we have 12 heroes to cultivate. I am not sure of everyone on COG, but i have to work. I'm not retired with nothing to do but spend my children's inheritance on a silly game all day long. I understand they want to make money on this game and any other game they are marketing. However, we the players should not have to take out a 2nd mortgage on our homes just to be competitive with others and to be able to do all the areas on the game. So, that being said, COG can you guys please do something to remedy the cultivating pop up and then maybe sit down with everyone there and get a good translator that can explain better as to what the needs of your players are.

RC
    S20

well no ninja fixes overnight.. maybe we have to wait till next maintenance. OK by me, I don't want to use any of my gold this week anyway

just another post to get this on top of all the spam that no one knows how to delete on this site.

and just another post to bring this to the forefront
    Last edited by Chris.Ambrose; 05-14-2017 at 17:32.