Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Event] Egg Smash

thanks thanks thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    [System]You have obtained Meteor iron I X 5.
    Thats what i got after i did 6 dungeons from the smash egg..
    But all my heroes have 10 stars so i spoiled 3 dungeon keys to get something worthless, thats what i mean when i say that lots of events are not worth spending gold.

i doubt at this rate we will have good events, even if dev will give , u and myown will come in forum and exagerate all ur gains and dev will lower all for all of us .... u guys should undestand that by now , but i see u do same every time.... so no use waiting for smt good , u 2 guys will make sure its ruined.

Lala s3

Has anyone gotten gold from this event (without paying to open eggs)?

dont be silly kent server52 has made it to a total of 44 eggs opened with 1 hour to go

Quote Originally Posted by cog_27543 View Post

i doubt at this rate we will have good events, even if dev will give , u and myown will come in forum and exagerate all ur gains and dev will lower all for all of us .... u guys should undestand that by now , but i see u do same every time.... so no use waiting for smt good , u 2 guys will make sure its ruined.
    Why are some users always complain about what other users get????
    I just don't get better stuff then this, so i just tell that it has no use to spend gold, if this is what we get.
    I don't complain about other persons, i only give comments on the events.
    And if you don't like it then you shouldn't read it.

also with the last 3 items harder to do each day i be surprized if we reach 200 smashed eggs in whole event

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDragon View Post
    also with the last 3 items harder to do each day i be surprized if we reach 200 smashed eggs in whole event
    I think that most servers wont manage to get 200 eggs a day.
    Most servers have not many active players left, and to what i read on the forum are there a lot of people who are not happy with the performance of the servers when they are merged.

server52 has managed to smash 32 eggs today thats a total of 74 so far as i said we be lucky if we make 200 in a week

server52 26 smashed eggs today total so far 100

29 today 129 total