Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Event] Egg Smash

[Event] Egg Smash

Event time: 12th May 00:00:00 – 18th May 23:59:59

Details:

Players can obtain one smash egg opportunity by completing one mission, and the mission will be reset every day. Players also can use gold to smash more eggs.

Each mission can only obtain one chance every day. So players can get 5 chances at most by mission each day to smash eggs.

Click smash egg or gold smash egg button can obtain a random one among the following items: 1000 gold, 100 gold, 1-2 golden equipments frags, golden hero card, golden equipment, ★- ★★★★★★ spirit, golden gem, pink gem, sky wheel star, Enchant Scroll Pack, LV4-7 core bag, Void force pack and other enhance items.

Server Reward (will be reset each day)
    If players in server smash at least 200 egg each day, all players in the server can get the server rewards. (Click the reward picture to claim)

Lucky Player (will be reset each day)
    If server smash egg arrive 200, one player will be picked for lucky player to get the lucky reward, the rewards will be send by mail.

During the event, if player smash egg at least 100, you can be on the rank and get the rank rewards.

Seem like a nice event! can't wait to smash to eggs!

Yeap those eggs are really fine looking, hopefully not rotten inside .

the ideea is good, but maybe in future , add more quests,like bountys ,doing few purgy rooms ... etc
    Lucky Player (will be reset each day)
    If server smash egg arrive 200, one player will be picked for lucky player to get the lucky reward, the rewards will be send by mail.
    This here, this shouldnt reset , and quests shoud be 10 or 12 , so that at end of event a player could reach at least 100 free
    Last edited by cog_27543; 05-11-2017 at 22:46.

Lala s3

Prize not good lol. iron1, iron 2, stone 3 for 4 times Smart eggs
    Last edited by QueenFish; 05-11-2017 at 23:14.

WELL in server 52 we will never get to the 200 as if we all did the 5 free ones we would need 40 active players we have around 10 plus i cant see anyone DUMB enough to buy them for 20 gold ago as all prizes are total rubbish so far all been got is the ( other enhance items)

Looks ok to get something for free, only smash 200 eggs a day for special reward is not worth spending gold.
    Only a few players left on my server.

2 accounts done with both 4 eggs, and only bad things, so not worth spending more time this week in this event.

System]You have obtained Lucky Stone X 5.
    [System]You have obtained Sky Wheel Star X 1.
    That's my first 2.Not so bad. but generally only worth playing for free I guess

[System]You have obtained Meteor iron I X 5.
    Thats what i got after i did 6 dungeons from the smash egg..
    But all my heroes have 10 stars so i spoiled 3 dungeon keys to get something worthless, thats what i mean when i say that lots of events are not worth spending gold.