Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (May 11th)

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Hi bud very very long time .... and yea still hardheaded
    What you up to nowaday ?
    g

Just jumping from game to game these days lol they have all gone downhill badly although I was here on forums for an hour last night reading old posts on TheSniperMan2011 which is my s2 account and boy was I LMFAO some good CaDa bashing too ;D. Now your in the COG Hall of fame lol congrats you must have 999,999,999,999 str by now xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2017 View Post
    g

Just jumping from game to game these days lol they have all gone downhill badly although I was here on forums for an hour last night reading old posts on TheSniperMan2011 which is my s2 account and boy was I LMFAO some good CaDa bashing too ;D. Now your in the COG Hall of fame lol congrats you must have 999,999,999,999 str by now xD
    Na i am lazy and just play for fun ... have you played Path of Exile ??? looks good from outside

Have not seen/heard of it maybe worth a look.

This was most certainly a bug .. maybe you havent played cog long but
    CoG does not give away good stuff so everyone should have known it was not working like designed ( just like the spin 2 times and on 3rd with gold get wheel card )that was the instructions and thats what some did and they got the wheel card for spinning with gold just like the instructions said .. likewise with this but the key thing is both helped players so it must be buged
    Its a shame cog does nto test stuff and then when we find it they take it away
    I reported this bug to PGM and they were like no CoG wants everyone to have the best stuff for free
    I was like no but since you are a PGM and your abusing the system and not reporting it everyone should

Bug ( error in programming that allows it to be taken advantage of or is not working properly

BTW anyone play path of exile ???
    beg to differ, I remember the great jojo and santa giveaways...........easy fodder, how about thor-Modi? so yes it does happen, not to often.

Lol you really believe it was working normally ????
    You think they devs wanted to give good stuff away for free ????
    By that logic the wheel "bug" was not a bug either it was working normally ...
    If you take advantage of a flaw in programming it is a bug .. plain simple and to the point
    You remember the wheel "bug" and the enhance 40 " bug " ... how is this any different them them ?
    Why was all 3 were removed ?
    But i like your logic if you can beat the programming error it is not a bug ... if only cog saw it that way and allowed us to keep wheel bug and enhance bug
    sorry can't accept your "logic". In any case over the years we've probably lost more through "bugs" than we've gained. There is an element of swings and roundabouts to this.
    That enchant thing was an obvious flaw that allowed something to happen that shouldn't have. Same with the wheel bug. This didn't allow something to happen that shouldn't have. It was designed to give 200 points if you beat someone more than twice your strength. That is what happened. End of story. No bug that retained something that should have disappeared. Now if you want to argue that cog didn't mean to let everyone get maximum points then I'll agree, but to call it a bug when there isn't an error in the programming isn't logic.

can we get another hero rouse event for opening the 3-4 and 5-6 slots???since this is a pretty new feature still

god forbidd player get some free stuff from cog!
    it was working as programed,so not a bug,can't say that for star raising,pet taim,enhance ,no drops from dungeons and all other stuff thats not working right....
    why is that not bug and and not getting fix'd for years?

Quote Originally Posted by audio View Post
    god forbidd player get some free stuff from cog!
    it was working as programed,so not a bug,can't say that for star raising,pet taim,enhance ,no drops from dungeons and all other stuff thats not working right....
    why is that not bug and and not getting fix'd for years?
    Hi all I will check it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    can we get another hero rouse event for opening the 3-4 and 5-6 slots???since this is a pretty new feature still
    Hi we will consider of it.

Any reason why erebus 140 has combo card archers and 150, 160 dont?