Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (May 11th)

Our devs are lazy and i am starting to believe they want to lsoe money on this game for tax write off cause they have 1 making tons of money somewhere else

Our devs think its better to get $100 dollars from 1 person rather than $10 from 20 people thats the problem with them

This game has it all to be the biggest money maker ever but devs do not want it to be so they must have some other game making the big bucks and this 1 for losing money
    Last edited by DaCa; 05-13-2017 at 07:18.

So no mothersday event this year.

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    So no mothersday event this year.

you know our devs team always a week or 5 late .,,,,, maybe next month

hense my request that they start on halloween and christmas NOW posted some days ago

Sorry COG, but Rush, Rush, Rush is not worth doing unless you save progress throughout the event like you used to do. Before you got greedy.

OUCH! This pop up in cultivation is painful. Why ask me if I have enough silver for x20 when I'm only doing one?
    It's a very strange way of speeding up cultivation, making it 3 or 4 times as long to do just one.

because some users could use certain bug to obtain more extra stuffs

What bug? If they build feature where we can abuse it, then its theyr fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Henn.Reiska View Post
    because some users could use certain bug to obtain more extra stuffs

What bug? If they build feature where we can abuse it, then its theyr fault.
    i think it wasnt a bug but the way was created was like this , they just didnt expect ppl to undestand how it works , they cant say ppl beat the sistem lol , so its a bug , and all players could do it , even lvl 30 , wasnt some players , i just think they didn expect this .. usualy whats to good in cog it will be changed )

Lala s3

Quote Originally Posted by cog_27543 View Post
    i think it wasnt a bug but the way was created was like this , they just didnt expect ppl to undestand how it works , they cant say ppl beat the sistem lol , so its a bug , and all players could do it , even lvl 30 , wasnt some players , i just think they didn expect this .. usualy whats to good in cog it will be changed )
    yes it wasn't a bug. The system was working properly as programmed. It was people working out by trial and error how to beat an opponent with more than double your strength. COG set the rules then move the goalposts if people benefit.

its not a bug its called STRATEGY , you got scared because someone smart enough to find out how to get pinks ? the spirit arena was designed to be played that way
    and there is no other way to beat it , first they removed the gem pack now what ? gratz cog on making your players angry , no fun , no more cog go to hell.