Thread: New Zombies?

New Zombies?

What happened to the new high level zombies? We got the level 120 (bonebreaker) for the first time today and and were all powered up looking for a good fight. Turns out 29 of the 30 squares were level 7x with less than 1000 units. The big bad boss dodged once so he got to attack killing 25 dark knights, then he got one shot by a stack of sirens. This was WAY easier than the zombie king.

Leo - I never saw a notice about changing the new zombies bosses. Did you forget to include that note in the maintenance info (or did I miss it)?

probably they screwed up again at last maintenance which they always seem to do lol

So u want to loose more troops??? We need new cities with new zombies .......

that zombie was here before, i seen him ins4 when they changed it at beginin , is a verry weack boss , and usualy drops useless blue mats

Lala s3

Quote Originally Posted by cog_27543 View Post
    that zombie was here before, i seen him ins4 when they changed it at beginin , is a verry weack boss , and usualy drops useless blue mats
    Point exactly ,troop loss for junk thats earned.....

the 120 boss when first introduced was 2x if not 3x harder than ZK. Killable but was tough. Sounds like it has been nerfed we not tried it in a month +

When they first introduced the new 'waves' of ZK boss, it was insanely hard. Everyone freaked out, so they reduced the difficulty.
    Banned by Leo: Achievement Unlocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Luzio View Post
    When they first introduced the new 'waves' of ZK boss, it was insanely hard. Everyone freaked out, so they reduced the difficulty.
    bonebreacker was a zombie already existent when more waves were added and was already weack , order said that in a post when the hard ones were , is more zombies , i seen 4 and this one was weack from beggining is not changed

Lala s3

Quote Originally Posted by KRAToZZ View Post
    So u want to loose more troops??? We need new cities with new zombies .......
    Don't need any more cities on S16, not enough active people to defend what we have now. Probably be dead in another month lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cog_27543 View Post
    bonebreacker was a zombie already existent when more waves were added and was already weack , order said that in a post when the hard ones were , is more zombies , i seen 4 and this one was weack from beggining is not changed
    The really hard one is after Bonebreaker
    Thk its was called Izual or some like that
    Last edited by DimitarVatzov; 07-03-2013 at 06:28.