Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Event] Daily Gifts

I have serious problem in understanding the difference between alts COG create when merge servers,or players ....are they different ??...or rules should be apply for some but not for all ??
    try again.....

Maybe we can all stop throwing with MUD.

I won't use my alts anymore, for some reason i don't think i will play much longer, most people left on my alliance and server.
    And the couple of other users i logged in this week all get some stones, and most of them didn't even had the chance to get gold because it was not on the six presents.
    So i understand why people say that devs have changed the events.

ayaya of course they changed it... and it's all your fault! talking about alts and so on..
    U guys neva learn, u shouldn't talk about good stuff you got otherwise devs change the % of chance of getting it!

what is wrong with u guys...srsly,meditate or drink pills,visit doctor....
    devs DIDNT CHANGED daily gifts,rewards r just diff each day,sometimes there is no gold as posible reward,sometimes its 100g,2x100g or even 1000g.
    had no gold as reward yesterday but today http://prntscr.com/f69clq.
    and rules r clear-no alts allowed (except alts you get when devs merge server!)

i think what is done is done , yes alts are not allowed , but ppl have them , for theyr best interest is to keep silent about it .... or try not to use them , alt from merged servers are also not alowed so if u have 2 char and merge u teoreticly need to chose one , i doubt many will , But best is not to brag with rewards....(since players said how many adv wheel drop in erebus i didnt drop any , was ab 3 months ago)so best just calm down and try enjoy what we can have a nice day

Lala s3

Quote Originally Posted by cog_27543 View Post
    i think what is done is done , yes alts are not allowed , but ppl have them , for theyr best interest is to keep silent about it .... or try not to use them , alt from merged servers are also not alowed so if u have 2 char and merge u teoreticly need to chose one , i doubt many will , But best is not to brag with rewards....(since players said how many adv wheel drop in erebus i didnt drop any , was ab 3 months ago)so best just calm down and try enjoy what we can have a nice day
    If a player has an account and played in all 3 before a merge was done, it was not considered an alt i personally asked leo a while back, makes sense also.... If you played your accounts and then a merge needed to happen it is not the players fault since a merge was done and combined the accounts.

Last edited by Linkster; 05-10-2017 at 17:55.