Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [Event] Daily Gifts

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    What does that have to do with cheating alt abusers?
    I just feel it Is hypocritical not be able to help the free users, while taking away only opportunity free users have.

By telling the developers who doesn't care about rules, that rules are broken (while developers allow such a gameplay under condition there is no escalation from coiners).

Taking in consideration that such an event is rarity (once per year maybe) I found pretty senselessly to report it to developers immediately without second thought.

I just find it paradoxically that "under fair gameplay spirit" your decision took from players something that would made it more fair.

Please consider next time to create forum pool and ask what majority of players think about alts. (or asking the players directly if you are afraid that alts will vote for alts).

I would understand if you report something that is so often and in such an amount that would threaten balance between gold users and free users. But this was not such a case.

Thanks, I will just give a short reply to myown and I am done with this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Or just simply ask other people for their accs when they quit. No works there. For event just simply used auto-tool to farm alts easy ^^. My friend auto all 20 accs get about 200 super pet pills each acc every team boss event. I dont see how that is hard or work etc. That's is still acceptable but now cheating gold is strongly affecting the game as you mentioned in your previous post. 1 event they can easily farm 3-4k gold especially with login wheel and this event. And considering using those gold in gold bank. Working toward illegality is still illegal. For instance, people who kills other people for money. they are working but that's illegal )
    The person you are referring to is not your friend, because normal person never reveal his friend.

This person is most likely your enemy you are jealous of.

You are jealous of his farming skill, you are jealous of his skill to get account from others and jealous he is getting the gold.

Everything he can do, you can do as well, but you rather complain how good he is because you are too lazy doing something by yourself.

Auto c****** program doesn't work well in COG because of many factors including blank fights, lag issue and pointer loading issue. So basically, the player needs to be all the time on his PC to prevent those. Auto c****** program is not really an issue at all.

So, you can buy pills with gold, or you can kick your ass by farming.

Anyway, best of luck to you myown.
    Last edited by Shafira; 05-09-2017 at 04:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Shafira View Post
    The person you are referring to is not your friend, because normal person never reveal his friend.

This person is most likely your enemy you are jealous of.

You are jealous of his farming skill, you are jealous of his skill to get account from others and jealous he is getting the gold.

Everything he can do, you can do as well, but you rather complain how good he is because you are too lazy doing something by yourself.

Auto c****** program doesn't work well in COG because of many factors including blank fights, lag issue and pointer loading issue. So basically, the player needs to be all the time on his PC to prevent those. Auto c****** program is not really an issue at all.

So, you can buy pills with gold, or you can kick your ass by farming.

Anyway, best of luck to you myown.
    Of course I can. I just choose not to. I want to play th game not to work for it. COG keeps providing these opp for others and exhaust their fun. I mean do you really have fun loggining 100-200 accs to spin wheel claim chests everyday ? Players do not want to play alts themselves but COG keeps providing these opps for them which ruined their time.

Moreover, the person I refer too is really my friend again I dont have to lie to you. But to see him spending 4-5 hours a day to log in alts even though he has like 100k gold and barely need any more but it feels like a job to him to log in alt every gold event is just beyond desperation.

Of course I can. I just choose not to. I want to play th game not to work for it. COG keeps providing these opp for others and exhaust their fun. I mean do you really have fun loggining 100-200 accs to spin wheel claim chests everyday ? Players do not want to play alts themselves but COG keeps providing these opps for them which ruined their time.

Moreover, the person I refer too is really my friend again I dont have to lie to you. But to see him spending 4-5 hours a day to log in alts even though he has like 100k gold and barely need any more but it feels like a job to him to log in alt every gold event is just beyond desperation.
    lol I have been wondering about that. not being a computer expert I don't know what is possible with an all singing all dancing computer but couldn't see how you can log 80 alts in less than 4 or 5 hours. Are you being serious or just winding people up myown? It does seem like an awful lot of trouble just to get a few gold.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    lol I have been wondering about that. not being a computer expert I don't know what is possible with an all singing all dancing computer but couldn't see how you can log 80 alts in less than 4 or 5 hours. Are you being serious or just winding people up myown? It does seem like an awful lot of trouble just to get a few gold.
    Log in and claim then out takes about 1-2 mins per acc .... Not really much actually. Even less than that but still alot of time and uts start to become an obligation

Myown, nice of you caring for your friend, but can you please keep it out of forum?

Do you understand that mentioning what someone got and how much can harm other players?

I just feel it Is hypocritical not be able to help the free users, while taking away only opportunity free users have.

By telling the developers who doesn't care about rules, that rules are broken (while developers allow such a gameplay under condition there is no escalation from coiners).

Taking in consideration that such an event is rarity (once per year maybe) I found pretty senselessly to report it to developers immediately without second thought.

I just find it paradoxically that "under fair gameplay spirit" your decision took from players something that would made it more fair.

Please consider next time to create forum pool and ask what majority of players think about alts. (or asking the players directly if you are afraid that alts will vote for alts).

I would understand if you report something that is so often and in such an amount that would threaten balance between gold users and free users. But this was not such a case.

Thanks, I will just give a short reply to myown and I am done with this topic.
    A rule is a rule, it is my job to report it if they are being broken, not to hold a vote about whether it is wrong or not. (that would be interesting to see, how that vote would turn out, but if you think its ok to take gold by cheating, the vote would probably be cheated on as well by using alts. As it is, there are more here saying I did the right thing then otherwise.)

As a person, I feel it is right to fight against cheating and ask for a small taks to be done before one is able to collect a daily reward. It is wrong if CoG changed the event drops instead of dealing with the alts in any other way, it hurts the fair players too if the event gives gold less often. But if the event was changed, it was still CoG bosses fault first and the alt users second. I am sorry to all fair players that this happened.

How do you even know they changed the event? I can't tell from my 2 draws a day for sure. Being able to say that it was changed would take a hundred draws if not more each day. Or it could just as well be bad luck.

Last thing Im going to say: my old game got deleted completely becaues they were not making enough money from it. If too many players here start making their gold from alt abuse, this game will have the same fate and all our hard work and money will be gone for ever.
    Last edited by cog_219355; 05-09-2017 at 08:04.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

I wonder how many alts Willow was using before landing the role of PGM? Now they get gold monthly for spending 5 minutes every other day scribbling nonsense on the pubic forum as well as the PGM forum as well as brown nosing the admin just to keep the easy PGM job & free gold. And don't try telling me it's harder than it is because I was PGM on s13 right up until it merged (something I pushed for) to benefit the small % of players left. I certainly wouldn't be reporting players for using alts either seen as it's COG who failed to set up an email verification system when creating an account. Do your real duty which is reporting bugs, helping players, answering questions, keeping WC in order from abusive and non English speakers and taking notes from players with ideas for events & features to pass on. Did I forget anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    A rule is a rule, it is my job to report it if they are being broken, not to hold a vote about whether it is wrong or not. (that would be interesting to see, how that vote would turn out, but if you think its ok to take gold by cheating, the vote would probably be cheated on as well by using alts. As it is, there are more here saying I did the right thing then otherwise.)

As a person, I feel it is right to fight against cheating and ask for a small taks to be done before one is able to collect a daily reward. It is wrong if CoG changed the event drops instead of dealing with the alts in any other way, it hurts the fair players too if the event gives gold less often. But if the event was changed, it was still CoG bosses fault first and the alt users second. I am sorry to all fair players that this happened.

How do you even know they changed the event? I can't tell from my 2 draws a day for sure. Being able to say that it was changed would take a hundred draws if not more each day. Or it could just as well be bad luck.

Last thing Im going to say: my old game got deleted completely becaues they were not making enough money from it. If too many players here start making their gold from alt abuse, this game will have the same fate and all our hard work and money will be gone for ever.
    Willow, my idea of PGM is to have a good feeling when to report something to developers.

Easies way possible is just to follow rules blindly all the time. Then it feels like "I cannot do things wrongly".

But trick of excellent PGM is to be flexible and understand the game and players. Trick is to make apropriate action in apriopriate time.

If you understand how this game works you would never report this event to developers.

How did you made this game more fair for everyone? Everyone can make alt and earn gold if they have time! But not everyone have momental possibility to spend gold on this game.

How is it fair if player 1 lives in America with average salary of 4600$ per month, player 2 lives in Indonesia with lets say 300$ salary?

As you can see it is a relative thing.

My idea of PGM is that you should let every player that wants to use alt, to use them! You should only report to developers when you have serious escalation. And always case by case.

To report something you need to have a good base of complains. You need to high risk sense.

Situation we had was low risk rate because some teenager and myown imagination claim something. No coiners complaned. No serious complans was made.

And yet, you decided to report it first thing in the monday morning.

In the end, developers never made any pressure on you or specific requirement that you should always report the alts. You did it with your own decision. because you personally feels it is fair. I personally feel it is unfair that PGM report awesome event to devs considering good events in COG are rare.

You thing something is fair, but I personally don't. Many other players as well. How we will settle this sitution?

Willow, my idea of PGM is to have a good feeling when to report something to developers.

Easies way possible is just to follow rules blindly all the time. Then it feels like "I cannot do things wrongly".

But trick of excellent PGM is to be flexible and understand the game and players. Trick is to make apropriate action in apriopriate time.

If you understand how this game works you would never report this event to developers.

How did you made this game more fair for everyone? Everyone can make alt and earn gold if they have time! But not everyone have momental possibility to spend gold on this game.

How is it fair if player 1 lives in America with average salary of 4600$ per month, player 2 lives in Indonesia with lets say 300$ salary?

As you can see it is a relative thing.

My idea of PGM is that you should let every player that wants to use alt, to use them! You should only report to developers when you have serious escalation. And always case by case.

To report something you need to have a good base of complains. You need to high risk sense.

Situation we had was low risk rate because some teenager and myown imagination claim something. No coiners complaned. No serious complans was made.

And yet, you decided to report it first thing in the monday morning.

In the end, developers never made any pressure on you or specific requirement that you should always report the alts. You did it with your own decision. because you personally feels it is fair. I personally feel it is unfair that PGM report awesome event to devs considering good events in COG are rare.

You thing something is fair, but I personally don't. Many other players as well. How we will settle this sitution?
    Simple answer: https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...183-Game-Rules

Long answer: it can never be fair due to a lot of reasons, which Im not going to name all now (one would be that most dont have time to make dozen of alts and log them all in, is it fair that other do? Of course not!) Non of this unfairness should be reason the cheat though.

Again: I did not report an event or any player.

So how do you know they changed the event at all? It looks the same to me....
    Last edited by cog_219355; 05-09-2017 at 09:59.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"