Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: [Event] Daily Gifts

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    but thanks, now everyone pays the price of losing a posible chance of gold or mounts.
    Not so Fast, they are still there. just less likely to pop on daily screen.
    Received free mount today. Seen up to 1000 gold box, lower right when it appears. Now can all of you quit squabbling?

    This was not well thought out, true. Should have been open for lvl 60+

    Just be happy knowing they seem to care enough to run this. Gives some lucky players an honest chance to advance pinks to gold on them. Free mounts x2. and giving lower players a chance to gain pink hero sets to play with the seasoned playing community.

    "" Note- Sharing is caring when it comes advice, with-holding something doesn't promote strong community health. "Nor does bragging"

    Stop calling people out as well, doesn't do any good but have yourself removed from forum for doing so.


    Thanks for the spot.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Alts are not allowed, read the game rules. You could get a ban for this.
    Same to all those with "friends" with alts...
    Hi Willow.

    Officially alts are not allowed. Unofficially, they are the only way ordinary player can do something in this game.

    From developers perspective, they know about alts and they will not do anything to anyone as long as they are getting money and no escalation is made.

    For example, do you remember when (you I believe) reported that a lot of alts are getting Advance Wheel Card from sign in pack? Did developers removed the pack? No, they just change color of the pack so other players who might complain are unaware of such a action.

    On other hand, it is pretty hardworking task to level up an alt, maintain it and to play alts during the event in amount that can give you benefits.

    Common sense to me (considering my experience) is that most of players are not using alts for cheating purpose. They are using them because it is the only way to work in this game to actually participate in ordinary features that require gold. This is not cheating, this is work. This means hours and hours in front of PC leveling alts and playing them in features and events.
    Last edited by Shafira; 05-08-2017 at 19:52.

  3. #23
    alts are alts rules are rules may aswell break all of them if they dont mean nothing

  4. #24
    Senior Member cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafira View Post
    Hi Willow.

    Officially alts are not allowed. Unofficially, they are the only way ordinary player can do something in this game.

    From developers perspective, they know about alts and they will not do anything to anyone as long as they are getting money and no escalation is made.

    For example, do you remember when (you I believe) reported that a lot of alts are getting Advance Wheel Card from sign in pack? Did developers removed the pack? No, they just change color of the pack so other players who might complain are unaware of such a action.

    On other hand, it is pretty hardworking task to level up an alt, maintain it and to play alts during the event in amount that can give you benefits.

    Common sense to me (considering my experience) is that most of players are not using alts for cheating purpose. They are using them because it is the only way to work in this game to actually participate in ordinary features that require gold. This is not cheating, this is work. This means hours and hours in front of PC leveling alts and playing them in features and events.
    https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...183-Game-Rules

    I know the devs are not very active in banning alts. Thats why I asked them to change the COLOR of the adv wheel card, to stop the alt spamming.
    I also asked them to put a restriction on this daily gift, in this case that the player has to finish 3 dungeons before they can claim it.
    I know these things will not stop alts, nothing can untill the devs really start to care and do something about it. But I will keep trying to minimise the benefits of alts, since they are simply NOT ALLOWED.
    Last edited by cog_219355; 05-08-2017 at 23:48.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...183-Game-Rules

    I know the devs are not very active in banning alts. Thats why I asked them to change the COLOR of the adv wheel card, to stop the alt spamming.
    I also asked them to put a restriction on this daily gift, in this case that the player has to finish 3 dungeons before they can claim it.
    I know these things will not stop alts, nothing can untill the devs really start to care and do something about it. But I will keep trying to minimise the benefits of alts, since they are simply NOT ALLOWED.
    Thank you for reply Willow.

    I have only one question for you. As PGM, what did you personally accomplished to help free players regarding:

    - opening slots on equipment cost gold
    - opening two extra slots on Class equipment cost gold
    - Enchant stone to refresh Class equipment stats cost gold (basically cannot be found in the game)
    - Hero reincarnation can be performed only with gold
    - Pet aptitude pills basically can be bough only with gold
    - Pet rebuild pill can be bought only with
    - Pet rebuild can be performed only with gold
    - Braveness dust can be bought only with gold
    - Hero spell cards are mostly available only with gold
    - Participation in 75%+ all events cost gold
    - Power Up Potion IV can be bought only with gold
    - Unit upgrade stones I, II, II are available in small amounts, but considering amount required, gold usage is mandatory for balanced progress
    - Advance Daylight Essences are available mostly only with gold
    - Core upgrade depends in huge on luck and for worth progress, gold is required to lock the attribute
    - Manor can be upgraded only with gold
    - New feature that gives extra silver release on Christmas (extra slots can be upgraded only with gold)


    Please note that I wrote only basic items/features/events required for balanced progress.

    I didn't mention here luxury (for example Hero Transfer). If I did list could go on and on.

    Thanks,
    Shaf

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafira View Post
    Hi Willow.

    Officially alts are not allowed. Unofficially, they are the only way ordinary player can do something in this game.

    From developers perspective, they know about alts and they will not do anything to anyone as long as they are getting money and no escalation is made.

    For example, do you remember when (you I believe) reported that a lot of alts are getting Advance Wheel Card from sign in pack? Did developers removed the pack? No, they just change color of the pack so other players who might complain are unaware of such a action.

    On other hand, it is pretty hardworking task to level up an alt, maintain it and to play alts during the event in amount that can give you benefits.

    Common sense to me (considering my experience) is that most of players are not using alts for cheating purpose. They are using them because it is the only way to work in this game to actually participate in ordinary features that require gold. This is not cheating, this is work. This means hours and hours in front of PC leveling alts and playing them in features and events.
    Or just simply ask other people for their accs when they quit. No works there. For event just simply used auto-tool to farm alts easy ^^. My friend auto all 20 accs get about 200 super pet pills each acc every team boss event. I dont see how that is hard or work etc. That's is still acceptable but now cheating gold is strongly affecting the game as you mentioned in your previous post. 1 event they can easily farm 3-4k gold especially with login wheel and this event. And considering using those gold in gold bank. Working toward illegality is still illegal. For instance, people who kills other people for money. they are working but that's illegal )

  7. #27
    Senior Member cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafira View Post
    Thank you for reply Willow.

    I have only one question for you. As PGM, what did you personally accomplished to help free players regarding:

    - opening slots on equipment cost gold
    - opening two extra slots on Class equipment cost gold
    - Enchant stone to refresh Class equipment stats cost gold (basically cannot be found in the game)
    - Hero reincarnation can be performed only with gold
    - Pet aptitude pills basically can be bough only with gold
    - Pet rebuild pill can be bought only with
    - Pet rebuild can be performed only with gold
    - Braveness dust can be bought only with gold
    - Hero spell cards are mostly available only with gold
    - Participation in 75%+ all events cost gold
    - Power Up Potion IV can be bought only with gold
    - Unit upgrade stones I, II, II are available in small amounts, but considering amount required, gold usage is mandatory for balanced progress
    - Advance Daylight Essences are available mostly only with gold
    - Core upgrade depends in huge on luck and for worth progress, gold is required to lock the attribute
    - Manor can be upgraded only with gold
    - New feature that gives extra silver release on Christmas (extra slots can be upgraded only with gold)


    Please note that I wrote only basic items/features/events required for balanced progress.

    I didn't mention here luxury (for example Hero Transfer). If I did list could go on and on.

    Thanks,
    Shaf
    What does that have to do with cheating alt abusers?
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...183-Game-Rules

    I know the devs are not very active in banning alts. Thats why I asked them to change the COLOR of the adv wheel card, to stop the alt spamming.
    I also asked them to put a restriction on this daily gift, in this case that the player has to finish 3 dungeons before they can claim it.
    I know these things will not stop alts, nothing can untill the devs really start to care and do something about it. But I will keep trying to minimise the benefits of alts, since they are simply NOT ALLOWED.
    they can't really ban them when they've created many of them by merging servers willow.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...183-Game-Rules

    I know the devs are not very active in banning alts. Thats why I asked them to change the COLOR of the adv wheel card, to stop the alt spamming.
    I also asked them to put a restriction on this daily gift, in this case that the player has to finish 3 dungeons before they can claim it.
    I know these things will not stop alts, nothing can untill the devs really start to care and do something about it. But I will keep trying to minimise the benefits of alts, since they are simply NOT ALLOWED.
    they can't really ban them when they've created many of them by merging servers willow.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafira View Post
    Hi Willow.

    Officially alts are not allowed. Unofficially, they are the only way ordinary player can do something in this game.

    From developers perspective, they know about alts and they will not do anything to anyone as long as they are getting money and no escalation is made.

    For example, do you remember when (you I believe) reported that a lot of alts are getting Advance Wheel Card from sign in pack? Did developers removed the pack? No, they just change color of the pack so other players who might complain are unaware of such a action.

    On other hand, it is pretty hardworking task to level up an alt, maintain it and to play alts during the event in amount that can give you benefits.

    Common sense to me (considering my experience) is that most of players are not using alts for cheating purpose. They are using them because it is the only way to work in this game to actually participate in ordinary features that require gold. This is not cheating, this is work. This means hours and hours in front of PC leveling alts and playing them in features and events.

    Question: and what about those +40 scrolls some mod-s got to keep they didn't outright earn? This does effect the playing community in a negative way!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •