Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (May 4th)

i just found out my two mount give agi bonus before, now it turned into vital bonus, anyone got a same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by knighttt99 View Post
    i just found out my two mount give agi bonus before, now it turned into vital bonus, anyone got a same problem?
    Yes, please mail me your account name, server number and include a screenshot of the mount.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

You probably just upgraded your mount

First mount only gives "agility"for starters
    After you upgrade to next level you get "Agility +Vitality"

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Yes, please mail me your account name, server number and include a screenshot of the mount.
    If mount was giving agil but showing vital then ofc they changed and I consider it's normal; it was a bug; when players upgraded mount they saw 5% vital, so now they are getting vital and is only normal;
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

Your mounts used to say agi but gave you vit (and the reversed). At least that was the case for me. Sounds like the fixed all the names.

MrA.

Quote Originally Posted by Clara.Luiza View Post
    If mount was giving agil but showing vital then ofc they changed and I consider it's normal; it was a bug; when players upgraded mount they saw 5% vital, so now they are getting vital and is only normal;
    They changed it the other way around. My mount used to say agi but now it says vit. I didn't check initially, assumed that it was giving agi since that is what it said. Probably wouldn't have leveled is quite so high if it wasn't agi.

MrA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent.Andersson View Post
    They changed it the other way around. My mount used to say agi but now it says vit. I didn't check initially, assumed that it was giving agi since that is what it said. Probably wouldn't have leveled is quite so high if it wasn't agi.

MrA.
    In my opinion if your mount said agil, then you should get agil; like you said if you didn't saw you will get agil you wouldn't lvl the mount in first place; but I know they are working now to fix this mistake and I am sure your mount will be ok; good luck
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    You probably just upgraded your mount

First mount only gives "agility"for starters
    After you upgrade to next level you get "Agility +Vitality"
    i mean the +5% bonus, not the stat giving
    it gave 5% agility before http://prnt.sc/f6v2we
    but now turned into vitality http://prnt.sc/f6v34t
    Last edited by knighttt99; 05-11-2017 at 20:24.

To everyone with that agi/vit bug, meaning your mount's bonus was changed from 5% vit to 5% agi or the other way around.
    I have discussed this with Leo's boss at length and convinced them to work on a new fix.

Edit: I talked to them again, they are not going to swap all mounts around.
    If you had a mount that said it would give a 5% agi bonus and that got changed to it saying it gives a 5% vit bonus (which it has been doing all along, the mounts description and its actual bonus were mixed up), please make a ticket. You should get the 5% agi the mount said it would give.
    Same if you had a mount said it would give a 5% vit bonus which got turned into 5% agi.
    Last edited by cog_219355; 05-12-2017 at 00:31.
    PGM

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Maybe i have missed it but has anyone asked if under 90 that gets spirits and or mount and uses it will it be there when they turn 90 ?
    Pretty sure PGMs have asked this and gotten an answer .. i mean i would have by now
    That is a good question CaDa. I have asked for mounts a long time ago but forgot the answer. So I asked again, for both spirits and mounts. Boss Leo tested it and says they mounts and spirits do not dissapear and will be there when the player reaches the lvl they need to use them. Im not 100% convinced myself, but I have no way to test this at all.
    PGM