Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (May 4th)

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Wow i looked at this maint as a good one .. free stuff all over the place
    And stuff for coiners too .. i think can not get much better
    But thats just my opinion and we all see things differently

seems pretty fair, however getting complaints from players that pvp not giving out right points for those striking below 49% of opponents strength......................

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    seems pretty fair, however getting complaints from players that pvp not giving out right points for those striking below 49% of opponents strength......................
    Do we know for a FACT that is it just based on strength ? do we even know strength is a factor ? does level play a part in it ... do t5 over t3s play a part in it ?
    I think there are a lot we do not know about it yet but we must try to learn all the factors before we can say its doing something wrong
    Would you not agree ?
    Last edited by DaCa; 05-05-2017 at 12:50.

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Do we know for a FACT that is it just based on strength ? does level play a part in it ... do t5 over t3s play a part in it ?
    I think there are a lot we do not know about it yet but we must try to learn all the factors before we can say its doing something wrong
    Would you not agree ?
    I don't agree with that, because i use the whole week the same formation and the same troops.
    But after 4 days i can't win more then 2 or 3 fights.
    My current strength is 10 till 20 million lower then my opponents.
    After maintenance last week i could do all fights and always end up with around 800 points.
    And now i don''t come any further then 179 points, which makes this tool useless for me.

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    I don't agree with that, because i use the whole week the same formation and the same troops.
    But after 4 days i can't win more then 2 or 3 fights.
    My current strength is 10 till 20 million lower then my opponents.
    After maintenance last week i could do all fights and always end up with around 800 points.
    And now i don''t come any further then 179 points, which makes this tool useless for me.

I do agree that it seemed really hard on monday i think it was maybe tuesday whenever they did the ninja edit but it seems it is back to normal now to me but maybe not everyone
    Alot could play apart of this which we do not know yet

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    if they're striking at below 50% of opponents strength and winning they should get 200 points. However if they have subs on their strength will be higher than shown and they won't get 200 points. I got 1 point per fight forgetting to take off subs.

just beat World Boss came first have not got any reward yet pls see to this ta

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDragon View Post
    just beat World Boss came first have not got any reward yet pls see to this ta
    lol dirt give it time. world boss doesn't end until 22.30. they won't give the reward until then even if you kill it early. Also not a good idea to kill it early, the boss the day after will be much bigger if you do that

it ok as u said it turned up at 22.31 it only me who it in anyhows

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    I just gonna say if you get low point then you pretty didnt do it the right way
    http://prnt.sc/f4nf0d
    It is very strange if i can win 90% of my fights the first 2 or 3 days, and then i can't win with the same troops and the same formation .
    Then there must be something changed.

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    It is very strange if i can win 90% of my fights the first 2 or 3 days, and then i can't win with the same troops and the same formation .
    Then there must be something changed.

Something probably did change, but it wasnt the feature.
    The first days I could make 1000 points sometimes, but then I went in with a stronger team the days after, trying to get more points. And failed.
    I also noticed that players a lot lower level then me were getting the same amount of points as me.

That got me thinking, and I started experimenting.

Try something completely different next time you first enter the arena. Since your regular way is not working, dont stick to it! Especially now you have seen it can be done... (I didnt know that when I started my experments)
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"