Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (May 4th)

In spirit arena, when entering arena with 1 hero, enemys are lower than 1 mil strenght, so all fights low points.
    So best thing to do is remove 1 hero from formation, enter arena, go out put 1 back and go in again. Do 4 wins, go take 1 hero out again, then go click nr 2(next stage enemys), go out again and put 1 back, do 4 fights, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Do we know for a FACT that is it just based on strength ? do we even know strength is a factor ? does level play a part in it ... do t5 over t3s play a part in it ?
    I think there are a lot we do not know about it yet but we must try to learn all the factors before we can say its doing something wrong
    Would you not agree ?

found the issue, stacked heroes.. lol however with only 6 heroes, you don't want to be more that 49% of opponent. Have a nice day.

Leo or Nico, is it possible to add cultivation cards to silver shop? Lets say 100 points to selected atk, def, vit or agi with cost of 1-3 mil silver. Cultivation 20x is still not fixed, so maybe do this way?

What happenned to Resurrection Bibles ? i added gold today to get some and boom they are gone from gold shop ? dafuq ?

+x points in cultivation in the silver shop.. This is a great idea, perhaps make it +1 random point for a card priced at 10k silver (this is the same as 1 mil for +100) and make it so they can be used in bulk.. using 1 at a time could be a pain in the ass The silver shop really needs expanding, this will also entice players to earn move silver via dungeons ect.. heck may even sell more silver cards in gold and coupon shop. This is win win for everyone.
    Last edited by darkrune; 05-09-2017 at 06:02.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrune View Post
    What happenned to Resurrection Bibles ? i added gold today to get some and boom they are gone from gold shop ? dafuq ?
    i dont remember them beeing in gold shop.... i dotn check it often , but i didnt see any resurcetion bible there , resurection book yes , like in cupon shop , but no bible ....

Lala s3

Mounts, i boosted 8x of them and still no extra attripute (the % one). Maybe rise the chanse of getting it?

How about you bring back the following events??

•Spin the advance wheel and get cards, spin free wheel 50/100 and get something nice ce for your long timers
    •Open Gold Chest and get gears
    •Unlock spirit sockets can get level 6 spirit on random
    •Point Event with updated shop or not worth it again

Quote Originally Posted by darkrune View Post
    they never were in the shop. only books not bibles

Maybe i have missed it but has anyone asked if under 90 that gets spirits and or mount and uses it will it be there when they turn 90 ?
    Pretty sure PGMs have asked this and gotten an answer .. i mean i would have by now