Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (April 27th)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    .....And Josh... you are wrong this time buddy!
    I never said I was right, so how can I be wrong
    All I gave was an example from my point of view as a lvl 165 player, not knowing if this works for any other players lvl.
    Do me and many others a favor ... by explaining the intelligence thing it requires, seems I'm to brainless to find it out myself as I ended today with 360 points after 16 attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNL View Post
    I never said I was right, so how can I be wrong
    All I gave was an example from my point of view as a lvl 165 player, not knowing if this works for any other players lvl.
    Do me and many others a favor ... by explaining the intelligence thing it requires, seems I'm to brainless to find it out myself as I ended today with 360 points after 16 attempts.
    your theory is wrong, not you, sorry^^
    Last edited by cog_219355; 05-03-2017 at 10:40.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

One thing made difference for me in spirit arena, and that is which units I use. With lanterns and mages, I often dont pass first run. With t3 troops on, I get to the end of 4th prty much easily, and getting lower lvl players.
    Last edited by PopovicP; 05-03-2017 at 16:10.
    " Rock hard, ride free "

Lets run the numbers ... it cost 20g for a hammer
    That hammer will more than likely give you a egg shard
    you need 4 shard to make a doll ( so if lucky for 80g you can make 1 doll )
    now you need 4 dolls to get 1 mili frag so 4 x80g =320g for a mili frag
    lets pretend you want to get a spirit need 25 dolls ( CoG really needs to look in mirror and get their prices some what real )

With that said if they offered the hammer for 5g more people would have taken a chance on getting something other than the egg frag but at 20g its not a good gamble

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Lets run the numbers ... it cost 20g for a hammer
    That hammer will more than likely give you a egg shard
    you need 4 shard to make a doll ( so if lucky for 80g you can make 1 doll )
    now you need 4 dolls to get 1 mili frag so 4 x80g =320g for a mili frag
    lets pretend you want to get a spirit need 25 dolls ( CoG really needs to look in mirror and get their prices some what real )

With that said if they offered the hammer for 5g more people would have taken a chance on getting something other than the egg frag but at 20g its not a good gamble
    even less of a good gamble when the eggs are bugged. I've hit 2 now that didn't give anything, on 2 different servers. I think I would be a little upset if I'd paid 20 gold for that.

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    There are several ways, but I am not sure what platforms they work on.
    You can enter the ingame help menu and go to the GM tab and click the link there.
    Or use the floating Help icon to the right of this screen.
    Or go to http://ticket.callofgods.com/

It will ask you to fill in a server name from a list of official servers, if you do it from here. Just pick one, Leo never reads what you picked anyway.
    Kong might have its own ticket system though, like I said, I dont know about that.
    Good luck! Let me know if you cant get it done (PM), then I will help you.
    thanks willow, and the others with advice. I sent a ticket in and I have received the spirit and milites packs in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    thanks willow, and the others with advice. I sent a ticket in and I have received the spirit and milites packs in the mail.
    Im glad to hear that!
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

With the new pvp event, have you guys actually played it to make sure its working properly.yesterday couldnt get passed 1st set. today first fight 153 second fight 165, being a lvl 161 this is bull shyt i should be able to at least do first screen .another failed attempt, at least you guys are consistent .looks like another event like chest arena. so many things in this game are broken. i like its time we call it "call of the brokendeaf ears deaf ears as usual .fox

it was more or less ok,after monday all is gone to hell,im getting 300-500 points,allmost all oponents r 40-80m stronger then i am.
    lvl 161 here and i have to fight against lvl 180+.

Leo or Nico come alive and start replying to forum posts, FIX 20X CULTIVATION (normal cultivation points x20, example- 50% cultivated hero 1 try atk0 def-100 vit-100 agi-40 2 try -140 +180 -100 +180 3 try +120 +180 -160 0 4 try +80 +160 0 -60

So take 1 normal cult and make it 20x, not 20x cult normal and sum it up endless minus number.