Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (April 27th)

14. [Event] Dungeon sweeper
    Event time: 28th April 00:00:00 – 4th May 23:59:59
    Details:
    Complete dungeon 2 times each day can get Junior Pet EXP Pill*1
    Complete dungeon 4 times each day can get Junior Pet EXP Pill*2
    Complete dungeon 6 times each day can get Junior Pet EXP Pill*1+ Senior Pet EXP Pill*1

Why would anyone spoil 3 extra dungeon keys to get 1 junior and 1 senior pet pill?
    Last week i got a lot of super pet pills in TB, so there is no reason to spoil more dungeon keys.
    And last weeks we get more stuff for extra dungoens.
    Don't you think people will be out of extra keys now????

Only good thing this week is the login wheel and the extra xp in the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Diderot View Post
    The thing is that when you use "20 times", you will get 20 different rolls that are added all together so that it is canceling out. The RIGHT way to do this would have been to make 1 roll and then multiply the result by 20. That way cultivating would have been 20 times faster. But with the current joke version, cultivation is even slower; in 50 tries I had ZERO green results. All were red. And the hero is only at half way to max stats.
    If you go back to the cult tread i did .. i made it that way you roll 1st then if you like the result you added to it not the way it is done now

The right way https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...16-Cultivation

And the cog way ...which sux how they fked this up is beyond me
    Last edited by DaCa; 04-28-2017 at 10:52.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it serves its purpose. I already told you that 20 times either way the positive will cancel out. You said that only for first 1k points so why complain
    If it had been the way i designed it the roll would have come1st then you have a choice to multiply if see my cult tread for how i did it

The right way https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...16-Cultivation

The cog way which sux the way they fked this is up is beyond me
    Last edited by DaCa; 04-28-2017 at 10:52.

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    14. [Event] Dungeon sweeper
    Event time: 28th April 00:00:00 – 4th May 23:59:59
    Details:
    Complete dungeon 2 times each day can get Junior Pet EXP Pill*1
    Complete dungeon 4 times each day can get Junior Pet EXP Pill*2
    Complete dungeon 6 times each day can get Junior Pet EXP Pill*1+ Senior Pet EXP Pill*1

Why would anyone spoil 3 extra dungeon keys to get 1 junior and 1 senior pet pill?
    Last week i got a lot of super pet pills in TB, so there is no reason to spoil more dungeon keys.
    And last weeks we get more stuff for extra dungoens.
    Don't you think people will be out of extra keys now????
    ... but u can always use gold to buy DK on the shop. Is months that we do extra dungs for somethings ....

Becouse with the week-end 2x EXP, u can maximize the exp gained?

I do for that for sure. and if i need i use X3 5min XP cards (others than 30min), that is not copper as some1 write.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

7. Easter Eggs will drop in lv90+ dungeon will expand for one more week

I don't need the easter eggs, i will copper them for sure if i get them, but i didn't get any egg so far, after 4 x SKy dungeon, which is lv90+ in my opinion.
    So it looks like some part of the maintenance is not working properly.

Thanks COG for this. We definitely need the pet pills. And thanks again for the chance to win a Golden Hero from wheel. Nice work, good maintenance, keep it up.

Last week i did boss battle, now i do dungeons, 6x sky 8 and no smell of eggs or hammers. Upgradeing hero stars dont give rewards 4. [Event] Platinum star.

Quote Originally Posted by r4bid View Post
    Thanks COG for this. We definitely need the pet pills. And thanks again for the chance to win a Golden Hero from wheel. Nice work, good maintenance, keep it up.
    I'm not sure they will understand sarcasm r4bid. They're more likely to take your posts literally

Hey Cog cant drop eggs and chests in the same week.. What were they thinking -----> GOLD GOLD GOLD and more gold...

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    I'm not sure they will understand sarcasm r4bid. They're more likely to take your posts literally
    They don't understand it nor look at it. What they understand is that what they throw at players put money in their pockets. All the bickering will not change anything. Might as well thank them for that. Players can rant all they want but then they will keep putting money in this game. Rant and Coin, Rant and Coin....Well, i'm done ranting, i'll just keep coining.