Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (April 20th)

ta for my spirit compo of 2 chests thats equal to 1600 points which at the minimum of 50 points a go is 32 fights fine for those who did not bother at all but if like me u did 1000,s of fights knowing this would be the ONLY chance of getting anything from this totally cr4p event it is so p1ss poor the minimum anyone can do is 16 fights a day times 7 days is 112 fights times min points of 50 equals 5600 points and considering i have not fought anyone under my level but an average of 10 -40 levels higher than me all my fights now are worth around 100 points plus
    i think u saw this too late and hense on purpose did not give points like u said u would

150 boss ****s
    " Rock hard, ride free "

Totally *****ic, sants packs that drop golden eguips, i got 4 of them, 550 energy gone. U may think its really good, but its not, i play as undead and chests give mostly leggings to me. In january reom first plaze drcorating tree i got 1 weapon from those chests, now i have opened over 43 chests and only 1 weapon. My friend play as human and he gets mostly weapons from chests, and if i remember right he never got leggings to compleat full set.
    So wdf is wrong with devs to screw with us like that?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDragon View Post
    ta for my spirit compo of 2 chests thats equal to 1600 points which at the minimum of 50 points a go is 32 fights fine for those who did not bother at all but if like me u did 1000,s of fights knowing this would be the ONLY chance of getting anything from this totally cr4p event it is so p1ss poor the minimum anyone can do is 16 fights a day times 7 days is 112 fights times min points of 50 equals 5600 points and considering i have not fought anyone under my level but an average of 10 -40 levels higher than me all my fights now are worth around 100 points plus
    i think u saw this too late and hense on purpose did not give points like u said u would
    I am not sure about you but I got 2k2 points from 16 chances enough to snatch rank 1 as well. just be selective with your opp I guess

myown i am lev 110 with 100k str after 4 fights today my opps are all above lev 135 with min of 300k str i just wonder how they work this out it not random cause i have not seen in the 1000,s of fights i did last week one below my lev

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDragon View Post
    myown i am lev 110 with 100k str after 4 fights today my opps are all above lev 135 with min of 300k str i just wonder how they work this out it not random cause i have not seen in the 1000,s of fights i did last week one below my lev
    Would you have enough ponts for 500 pts chest after 16 fights then ? Of course they would adjust this to level and higher level with more str gap with get more pts. No point giving a spirit chest to lv 110 players with 6* and 3k stat boost or we now have accustomed to getting good stuffs and doing game with ease even at low level ?

Get hammers to break eggs to get shards to make frags to make 165 equipment.

I'm sorry, this is ludicrous.

Seems like golden nor pink heroes don't drop from Egg Boss like from Santa. Nobody had any drop.

i have 326 points from my 4 fights i have done so far today i have 8 fights to go but it pointless cause there is no way in hell i can beat any of the opps i have avail to me and i most defo NOT spending 20 gold to refresh it will just give me the same opps levels

this is why i am so so p1ssed off as i knew full well that i would not be getting anything from this event when it started proper hense all my resets extra goes i did last week with the hope that they actually keep to there word and give us the points we racked up last week but no they cant even do what they say there going to if u didnt finish the 4 stages u could of won fights only limited by the hours in the day and believe u me thats a lot i know i did it hundreds of fights a day