Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Maintenance Notice (April 20th)

Quote Originally Posted by GSHammer View Post
    I think he posts stuff sometimes to provoke a reaction....or COG has adjusted his account based on gold spending. All u can do is keep farming and hope the stats skew in ur favor that day
    I dont need to lie to you for nothing. What I posted is true and believe it or not is up to you. and BTW I know some free players even got higher drop than me so I dont know what you're getting at. But yes it's all badsed on luck so just keep hoping then.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Not sure about you guys but I goet about 15 santas and 20 tamko this event with 20+ spirit packs as well so drop rate is quiet good ...
    Can i ask out of the 20 if you even got 1 set ? seems many are having problem with 1 or 2 pieces and 5 of others?

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Can i ask out of the 20 if you even got 1 set ? seems many are having problem with 1 or 2 pieces and 5 of others?
    I got 1 set but lots of weap and leg. about 5 weap 5 leg 2 armor 1 boot 1 neck 1 ring. For tamako not reraslly know cause I core them as soon as I got them lol.
    Last edited by myown44; 04-27-2017 at 18:53.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    I got 1 set but lots of weap and leg. about 5 weap 5 leg 2 armor 1 boot 1 neck 1 ring. For tamako not reraslly know cause I core them as soon as I got them lol.
    that about what i figured ...same as seemly everyone else