Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84

Thread: Maintenance Notice (April 20th)

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    Frags and Double Exp Cards? Seriously?

    Devs need to understand that 2X cards are COPPER.

    Who needs frags when it takes forever to level to 165 to use them?
    You seriously copper x2 cards? Why don't you use them in everything you do that gives your heroes experience? If I had masses of them I would have them on all the time, but I don't have because I've used them! use them to level to 165 faster then equip your heroes with milites.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    14
    I haven't been able to log in on miniclip since yesterday morning. Is anyone else having issue. he webpage at https://www.bbgworld.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

    Darrrin
    Miniclip S1

  3. #23
    Bleh.zzzzz boring

  4. #24
    Senior Member cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrrin View Post
    I haven't been able to log in on miniclip since yesterday morning. Is anyone else having issue. he webpage at https://www.bbgworld.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

    Darrrin
    Miniclip S1
    That weblink does not work for me at all. I only know 1 player from miniclip, I have asked him if he can log in and if he can contact you. I hope the problem gets sorted soon!
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Senior Member cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,501
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenFish View Post
    Delicate Wooden Hammer not drop
    it does, but not very often :/
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

  7. #27

    Thumbs down egg boss

    I just saw that......complete waste of time for anyone under level 150 = 99% of the players!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    115
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	915 (We need 145 equipment such as 165 equipment in the exchange of equipment )I hope to work with our opinions and not to ignore like every time

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_1407806 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	915 (We need 145 equipment such as 165 equipment in the exchange of equipment )I hope to work with our opinions and not to ignore like every time
    yes that would be a good idea. The 145 santa is actually in the drop list for this team boss event although I'm not sure which bosses will drop it. I got 1 in the 165 earlier. Hopefully it will be in the 150 and maybe 135 too.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    yes that would be a good idea. The 145 santa is actually in the drop list for this team boss event although I'm not sure which bosses will drop it. I got 1 in the 165 earlier. Hopefully it will be in the 150 and maybe 135 too.
    It dose drop on boss 135

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •