Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84

Thread: Maintenance Notice (April 20th)

  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by GSHammer View Post
    I concur. First 2 days, got Tanako equip, plenty of egg shards, etc. After that, nada. Several of us on Aeria aren't even bothering with the farming event now.
    yes far too many no drops this time. I haven't been able to work up much enthusiasm for this team boss event. Probably done less than half what I usually do in these events

  2. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    280
    Not sure about you guys but I goet about 15 santas and 20 tamko this event with 20+ spirit packs as well so drop rate is quiet good ...

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by GSHammer View Post
    I concur. First 2 days, got Tanako equip, plenty of egg shards, etc. After that, nada. Several of us on Aeria aren't even bothering with the farming event now.
    I do 150 tb because my alt who is with me, but i got around 12 pieces of honeyappple and 1 piece of santa.
    For the rest most of the times i get super pet pills.

    13

  4. #74
    Senior Member Linkster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Not sure about you guys but I goet about 15 santas and 20 tamko this event with 20+ spirit packs as well so drop rate is quiet good ...
    Exactly game is bs,
    0 santas
    Only like 6ish Spirit pack ***
    7 tamako

    What boss are u farming??
    I am at 165 but need to finish santa set

  5. #75
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    Exactly game is bs,
    0 santas
    Only like 6ish Spirit pack ***
    7 tamako

    What boss are u farming??
    I am at 165 but need to finish santa set
    I think he posts stuff sometimes to provoke a reaction....or COG has adjusted his account based on gold spending. All u can do is keep farming and hope the stats skew in ur favor that day

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Not sure about you guys but I goet about 15 santas and 20 tamko this event with 20+ spirit packs as well so drop rate is quiet good ...
    the drop rate is not good myown. The quality of drops is quite good but there are far too many no drops, especially in the lower level bosses. The rate in the 165 is around 70% and the 150 is below 50%. The lower level bosses are much lower.

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    198
    Leo or Nico can you tell us, how are droprate calculated(formation we use, being vip, troops we use, troops we lose)? I must tell droprate has nothing to do with luck, its calculated somehow. We want to know how its calculated!!! Some ppl do all week runs and get maybe 1 santa pack, others get so many, i got 8 santa packs, 24 pink eguips, 16 normal wheel cards, 47 shards IV and so on.

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by Henn.Reiska View Post
    Leo or Nico can you tell us, how are droprate calculated(formation we use, being vip, troops we use, troops we lose)? I must tell droprate has nothing to do with luck, its calculated somehow. We want to know how its calculated!!! Some ppl do all week runs and get maybe 1 santa pack, others get so many, i got 8 santa packs, 24 pink eguips, 16 normal wheel cards, 47 shards IV and so on.
    I got only 1 santa in 1 week tb 150, about 15 spirit packs, o normal wheel cards, and around 100 super pet pills.

    13

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    Exactly game is bs,
    0 santas
    Only like 6ish Spirit pack ***
    7 tamako

    What boss are u farming??
    I am at 165 but need to finish santa set
    165 as well. at least it was better than my previous boss with santa so I dont know.

  10. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    the drop rate is not good myown. The quality of drops is quite good but there are far too many no drops, especially in the lower level bosses. The rate in the 165 is around 70% and the 150 is below 50%. The lower level bosses are much lower.
    Or we already getting used to high drop rate .... to be honest when I first doing team boss I dont think 1-2 drops a day with 800 en is that bad at all (I only drop like 2 storm rage from boss 90 my first team boss over 7 days farming but still happy) but since we expect too high probably come with the disappointment

    But then again this is based purely on luck I supposed. Cause others seem to get drop normally. Just a few got bad luck. Like the Haloween team boss you got a very good rate but my rate is ****ty. So I think luck determine the whole course of team boss.
    Last edited by myown44; 04-27-2017 at 12:58.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •