Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (April 20th)

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    on the subject of these drop rates I have to question the logic behind lower drop rates for lower level bosses. This just discourages lower level players from participating in these events. You should be encouraging new players in the game, not discouraging them. The drop rates should be consistent for all the bosses. The quality of the drops at lower levels is lower, which should be enough discrimination without very poor drop rates.
    This is 1 i have always wonder wth are they thinking .... it makes no sense to me at all

Quote Originally Posted by QueenFish View Post
    anyone get hero?
    From lvl 165 Easter boss.......
    *No Heroes
    *No Chaos Pills

Christmas boss had chaos pet pills

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    From lvl 165 Easter boss.......
    *No Heroes
    *No Chaos Pills

Christmas boss had chaos pet pills
    I don't think the Christmas boss did link. That was a few boss runs back, maybe Christmas 2015 even

Please guys, stop whinning. Can't you see, the devs worked really hard to bring up this maintenance/event (as stated by Nico, though I don't believe). This is a good maintenance for some of us who wants to get milites frags (to copper, lol). You normally play dungeons daily just for the sake of doing it, and now the devs add some nice eggs for you to get. You still get your xp and other dungeon crap drops. Please extend this event COG coz we may not get enough eggs and hammers to get enough frags for a piece of equipment.

http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-slim-fit-180/

Garcinia Slim Fit 180 Switch to hummus or a fat free dip for a healthier topping for salads and vegetables. This will drastically cut down on your calorie and fat consumption.
    Read More=============http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-slim-fit-180/

the lvl 60 Egg boss drops nothing , i tried there 10 times , it seems this event just for high lvl players ,for us low and mid lvl will get nothing its not fair :/

and this my friends is why i'm not on much anymore............LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by katzo View Post
    the lvl 60 Egg boss drops nothing , i tried there 10 times , it seems this event just for high lvl players ,for us low and mid lvl will get nothing its not fair :/
    I agree katzo. The team boss drop rates are too low even on the 165, but on the 60 and 90 they're ridiculously low. COG must do something to rectify this. All these team bosses must have a decent drop rate, at least 90% on ALL of them

Normaly people complain for the droprate and after the weekend the droprate is getting better.
    This time i have the feeling after the weekend the droprate only get wurse.

And i haven't seen anybody got a golden hero.

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    Normaly people complain for the droprate and after the weekend the droprate is getting better.
    This time i have the feeling after the weekend the droprate only get wurse.

And i haven't seen anybody got a golden hero.

I concur. First 2 days, got Tanako equip, plenty of egg shards, etc. After that, nada. Several of us on Aeria aren't even bothering with the farming event now.