Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Spirit Arena (test version)

Quote Originally Posted by keymaster View Post
    Thanks,
    I never thought, here also explained why the absence of backup heroes in my formation ... Tomorrow i will test it.
    (My normal formation don't have backup heros and T5 and i don't changed it for this arena combat).

Someone have tested yet?
    Something was changed, now the formation in combat is arena formation, and backup heros fight ...

For reward class luck stone x4, i not so sure that this was temporaney rewards ... anyone have news about this?
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

when will update happen when will resets happen

Quote Originally Posted by keymaster View Post
    Something was changed, now the formation in combat is arena formation, and backup heros fight ...

For reward class luck stone x4, i not so sure that this was temporaney rewards ... anyone have news about this?
    I still see my current formation in battles there... but my backup heroes do fight.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

note 3 Defeat players with different power will earn different amount of points accordingly, and the points can be exchanged in the Spirit Arena Shop which will be available after updating. The points are earned this week will not be reset. pls explain this more if update not going to happen in this week what is the point and pls give example of points scored for battle so we have some idea of what to expect

something has changed alright........ive gone from having full arena setup to only 1 hero now

Quote Originally Posted by morhin View Post
    something has changed alright........ive gone from having full arena setup to only 1 hero now
    It takes what formation you are currently in .. so if training 1 hero thats what it uses

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    It takes what formation you are currently in .. so if training 1 hero thats what it uses
    i realise this thks,but as i was using full line up then 1 hero only in spirit arena must be a glitch

If you are going to drop Sakura packs as a reward, also drop the keys. Since you can only get one key a day, this is basically a waste of time....

I win 12 fights.. And get a Sakura pack which we can't open without a <add any expletive you deem suitable> key... <add another expletive here, adjective preferably> dolts.

i just fight with myself and lose 3 times before pass .... i'm very strong when i not the attacker .... LOL

Reward: sakura pack I, and now devs how think i can open it?
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19