Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Feature] Spirit Arena (test version)

i just got Sakura pack I from this new test feature, but where can we get the key for it?

can only get key for it on day one so it totally useless to u

i guess NOBODY is going to answer my question then
    note 3
    Defeat players with different power will earn different amount of points accordingly, and the points can be exchanged in the Spirit Arena Shop which will be available after updating. The points are earned this week will not be reset. pls explain this more if update not going to happen in this week what is the point and pls give example of points scored for battle so we have some idea of what to expect

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDragon View Post
    i guess NOBODY is going to answer my question then
    note 3
    Defeat players with different power will earn different amount of points accordingly, and the points can be exchanged in the Spirit Arena Shop which will be available after updating. The points are earned this week will not be reset. pls explain this more if update not going to happen in this week what is the point and pls give example of points scored for battle so we have some idea of what to expect
    A later maintenance will give us a spirit shop. The fights you do will earn points when you win. the fights you did this week earned points, but the interface is not there for us to get to the shop. So when they do update it to add spirit shop for us...you will start out with what ever points you earned during the trial version. Thats the way it appears...we'll wait to see when they do the update.

3. Defeat players with different power will earn different amount of points accordingly, and the points can be exchanged in the Spirit Arena Shop which will be available after updating. The points are earned this week will not be reset.

Started at 0 points. Nice lie.

yes kwoonie as my last question about this was not answered all last week i even got told of for asking it so many times i knew this was total HORSE 5HIT also it only a test so prize are rubbish but wait the real thing prizes will be better NOT exactly the same

and the points can be exchanged in the Spirit Arena Shop which will be available after updating. The points are earned this week will not be reset

how about that

i did spend tons of time that week to do this just for the points. we didn't got any points any update on this.

and now less tries and you face players with double strength , what is this for then if we can not win ? remove it or bring it back as it was >.<