Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Spirit Arena (test version)

LOL

Yeah... another icon in the middle of the ... game .... Devs when decide to reorganize all this icon? Or this happen when the space will be over ... LOL

I don't see the difference between this arena and classic arena, chest arena or battle jam ... the frustration is bigger insteat, Ppl in arena that can beat easy, here beat me everytime. The same for ppl wih str less 3/4 of mine ( 15M vs 10M). Why not try something of specific for spirit feature as is for pet arena or class arena? We don't need another "like" arena feature.

The backup hero doesn't fight.

Rewards: Lucky stone x3 and blessed stone x1. I hope in better rewards if devs think to make money with this feature.

I want to wait the shop, but if is equal to another feature the weekend reset make the items in the shop useless for not heavy coiners.

Rouse hero is a pain, please devs give to all players the possibility to have some things of good from the shop, and NOT reset point, so with the right time everyone can have the items that coiners can have in a short time.
    Last edited by keymaster; 04-14-2017 at 00:44.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

it was hard im lvl113 and had to face players lvl115-130 i won cause of alot of dodge

where can we see our points to and u say points this week will not be reset what does this mean and when how often will they be reset

Although most players I met were higher lvls than me, I was able to finish this 2 times. Both times I got a Lucky Stone as reward. Ridiculous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diderot View Post
    Although most players I met were higher lvls than me, I was able to finish this 2 times. Both times I got a Lucky Stone as reward. Ridiculous!!!
    There are 4 stage so u have done only half of the path ... after finished the 4th stage the reset will give the error that i reported, so u can't have finished 2 times, but 2 stages.

The first stage are easy, but the 4th is another world (for me).

With infinite try and reset everyone can finish it ... in real mode i don't think to pass the stage 2, if don't spend g.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

I think we can ignore the rewards in this test arena. They will surely be spirits in the real thing but a maximum of 4 per day without spending gold. What does matter is that they are using our current formations, which may or may not have subs on, and which probably will not have much if any t5 on. These are pitched against the full arena formations of our opponents. If they don't change this to using our arena formations we will have to change to arena formation just to do this. That of course presupposes that we can change to arena formation.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    I think we can ignore the rewards in this test arena. They will surely be spirits in the real thing but a maximum of 4 per day without spending gold. What does matter is that they are using our current formations, which may or may not have subs on, and which probably will not have much if any t5 on. These are pitched against the full arena formations of our opponents. If they don't change this to using our arena formations we will have to change to arena formation just to do this. That of course presupposes that we can change to arena formation.
    Thanks,
    I never thought, here also explained why the absence of backup heroes in my formation ... Tomorrow i will test it.
    (My normal formation don't have backup heros and T5 and i don't changed it for this arena combat).

Someone have tested yet?
    Last edited by keymaster; 04-14-2017 at 06:49.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

The rewards are only interesting when the real thing starts.
    But in the real fights, do we loose troops there or not?
    So far i could do most of the enemies.
    I will wait till we come a little bit further.

End of stage 3 i got Sakura Pack I, maybe it gives keys too? Probably not!

finished till the final chest and was only able to claim Number 2 what kind of **** is that !!

figured it out, number in the bottom moves from 2->3 after u beat the first one....
    Last edited by Linkster; 04-14-2017 at 15:35.