Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (April 13th)

i completed 4 S bounty quest last one was a boss in nightmare dungeon i used all 6 runs never found him they need to fix this

i would have had 5 but the dam boss never appeared

Quote Originally Posted by Gfshfghsf.Sfgjsfg.Sfhnsfghn View Post
    i would have had 5 but the dam boss never appeared
    It's not a good idea to accept S quests for dungeon side bosses. If you're short of bounty cards you may need to, but there are 2 side bosses in every dungeon and it's a 50 - 50 chance of which one appears every time. You may get lucky and meet the boss you need in the first dungeon but quite often you need to do the dungeon more than once.
    It's unusual, but not impossible, to do 6 dungeons without meeting the boss you need.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    It's not a good idea to accept S quests for dungeon side bosses. If you're short of bounty cards you may need to, but there are 2 side bosses in every dungeon and it's a 50 - 50 chance of which one appears every time. You may get lucky and meet the boss you need in the first dungeon but quite often you need to do the dungeon more than once.
    It's unusual, but not impossible, to do 6 dungeons without meeting the boss you need.
    coughing up six side bosses tells me it's fixed scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    coughing up six side bosses tells me it's fixed scam.
    If it happened to everyone then yes, but it didn't so it really is just bad luck. However it isn't a good idea to waste dungeons on S quests if you can avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    If it happened to everyone then yes, but it didn't so it really is just bad luck. However it isn't a good idea to waste dungeons on S quests if you can avoid it.
    well in this case they truly need to fix this error in their system. On the other hand, they should opt to let us buy tries to complete task. I'm sure you would not agree to this as well as free play.

First try with silver.
    Second with coupons.
    Anything after with gold.

This will allow free play the ability to complete.
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 04-20-2017 at 05:26.

i wish i could have avoided it but it was my last bounty

Quote Originally Posted by Gfshfghsf.Sfgjsfg.Sfhnsfghn View Post
    i wish i could have avoided it but it was my last bounty
    sorry gfs that really is a double dose of bad luck. I do commiserate with you. I hope you get some very good luck to make up for this.

thankyou i hope so to

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    well in this case they truly need to fix this error in their system. On the other hand, they should opt to let us buy tries to complete task. I'm sure you would not agree to this as well as free play.

First try with silver.
    Second with coupons.
    Anything after with gold.

This will allow free play the ability to complete.
    I like the sound of that ken. I do also agree that the system is wrong in this instance. It shouldn't be possible to do 6 dungeons without finding the boss you need because the system limits you to 6 dungeons. Unfortunately it is possible as things stand.