Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (April 13th)

15th: Defeat 8 different arena opponents will get Sakura Key II*1..........................not working, why doesn't this surprise me?

It is working.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Reminds me of a Pink Floyd song... "when I'm a good dog, they sometimes throw me a bone."

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    15th: Defeat 8 different arena opponents will get Sakura Key II*1..........................not working, why doesn't this surprise me?
    Worked on miniclip
    " Rock hard, ride free "

Why can't you get more than one sakura key per day? I have 2 chests......?!?

Quote Originally Posted by poised_monk View Post
    Why can't you get more than one sakura key per day? I have 2 chests......?!?
    u can if u consume certain amount of gold, only 1 free

Lala s3

note 3 for spirit arena
    Defeat players with different power will earn different amount of points accordingly, and the points can be exchanged in the Spirit Arena Shop which will be available after updating. The points are earned this week will not be reset. pls explain this more if update not going to happen in this week what is the point and pls give example of points scored for battle so we have some idea of what to expect

19th: Complete 5 rank S bounty task will get Sakura Key VI*1

The question i keep asking myself even if i spend gold on the 2 events before this 1 is will 200 cards be enough to get 5 S quest ... i know during score getting and probably during this S are very very very very rare so not even sure if i have enough lol

borrog the savage obviously not fixed Spell breakers roost, not in hell as suggested, I want a reset cause it cost me all my dung runs. and where the hell is it?

he is in nightmare and since this bug has been reported a very long time ago. I suggest a reset and anyone with 4 S-quest completed be comp'ed the key. One last thing, I experienced at well in spellbreakers roost. I completed 6 dung runs and not credited for them.

so either cough up the key, reset, or comp me 400 gold so I can complete what you could not guarantee would happen for todays requirements.
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 04-19-2017 at 05:33.

Complete 5 S-bounty quests to get the key.
    I used yesterday 17 bounty cards to get 1 s-quest for the Chest quest.
    SO i am not gona use my bounty cards today.