Thread: sky 8 boss drops

sky 8 boss drops

Why has my character stew.s10 in kong m3 stopped getting anything except the basic dungeon treasure maps and refinement stones from the main boss in sky 8?
    The only reason I do that dungeon with this character is to try and get x3 exp cards. At level 168 I don't get exp there.

Leo and nico : "picture or you lying "

Hello, there is no operation on the sky 8, could you please try more times?

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    Why has my character stew.s10 in kong m3 stopped getting anything except the basic dungeon treasure maps and refinement stones from the main boss in sky 8?
    The only reason I do that dungeon with this character is to try and get x3 exp cards. At level 168 I don't get exp there.
    The higher the lvl difference between you and the monster, the lower the drop rate. IIrc, at lvl 168 there is a difference of 15 lvls to the main boss. That's the lvl difference when you don't get xp anymore. Maybe it's the same for drops (never teste that though).

if i remember right...if u r 20 lvls higher then mob you dont get any drops (gm's answer on my question long time ago)

I still get some drops in the first layers if i start Abyss from layer 1, but not many. I have always assumed that it was the level difference that reduced drop rate a lot. I don't really know at what lvl difference the drop rates start to fall and if it falls further the bigger it gets, but I do think it does.
    Getting 0 drops from sky 8 should not be possible if I stil get some from Abyss layer 1, 2, 3. How many days was it since you last got anything drop there at all?
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    I still get some drops in the first layers if i start Abyss from layer 1, but not many. I have always assumed that it was the level difference that reduced drop rate a lot. I don't really know at what lvl difference the drop rates start to fall and if it falls further the bigger it gets, but I do think it does.
    Getting 0 drops from sky 8 should not be possible if I stil get some from Abyss layer 1, 2, 3. How many days was it since you last got anything drop there at all?
    I was getting drops from the main boss in sky 8 but the last 2 days the main boss has dropped nothing. That's 6 times no drop which has never happened before. No drops were few and far between. I haven't done abyss before layer 4 for a long time and usually it's only layer 7 that I do.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    I was getting drops from the main boss in sky 8 but the last 2 days the main boss has dropped nothing. That's 6 times no drop which has never happened before. No drops were few and far between. I haven't done abyss before layer 4 for a long time and usually it's only layer 7 that I do.
    my statement still stands, no picture no check....

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    If your level is 15 higher than mob, there is a CHANCE that it wont drop. It's not a sure thing so it makes sense that you can still get drop from abyss 1 layer 1-2-3 etc. But the none drop from sky 8 should be only a temporary thing. If you dont get anything let's say a week then it would be a problem. Cause I tend to go back to 90h to find boa and sometimes boss dose not drop anything but it still drops me some boas.