Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Cultivating

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    258
    I guess if decompose from tavern wont be back then there is no hope for this cause they need all the clicks they can get seems like

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    133
    Simply add all values in cultivating double. Instead of max value +9, add +18. That would make it easier!

    Or run event doing so from time to time.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    267
    Is there any discussion on this Leo? Are we the players and the payers going to get some help with cultivating 12 heroes? And some of those payers / players have 12 gold heroes.. any help coming anytime soon ?????

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, we think player cultivating oneself is better choice, then you could feel happy in the progress of hero become stronger. On the other hand, thank you for your suggestion, we will try to improve the game.
    I quit this game because of this culting BUL$HIT that you at COG think is OK!!! Come on already and WAKE THE FU CK UP!!!!! YOU must be SOFAKING stu pid !!!!!!!!

  5. #15
    Administrator Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    16,485
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiChrist View Post
    I quit this game because of this culting BUL$HIT that you at COG think is OK!!! Come on already and WAKE THE FU CK UP!!!!! YOU must be SOFAKING stu pid !!!!!!!!
    Hi, for me i would like cultivating for player, but every one have different thought, i dont think we could cultivation so well like you thought. About the suggestion of cultivation, i have submit them many times, but devs need time to improve.
    Hope you could stop rude word next time, coz that could not solve any problems.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    267
    Any more "discussions" on this matter Leo? Or is it just back to us complaining and you guys laughing at us ?

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, we think player cultivating oneself is better choice, then you could feel happy in the progress of hero become stronger. On the other hand, thank you for your suggestion, we will try to improve the game.
    leo the concept of cultivation to develop our heroes isn't the problem. It is basically a good idea but it was developed in the days of level caps when the maximum increase a hero could gain wasn't much in excess of 1000 on any stat. It really does need updating to keep in line with the developing game. Cultivating a gold hero to in excess of an 8000 increase in stat is a different proposition to cultivating an orange hero to 1000.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    258
    They just do not want us to recharge to use gold to reincar heros so please do as they wish

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, for me i would like cultivating for player, but every one have different thought, i dont think we could cultivation so well like you thought. About the suggestion of cultivation, i have submit them many times, but devs need time to improve.
    Hope you could stop rude word next time, coz that could not solve any problems.
    A simple way to speed this up would be to increase the chances of green after the cultivation reaches 50%. Instead of the current rate which seems to be about 10% green, make it 50% green

    ps I have just analysed 100 cults on an att hero with att and agi at 80% cultivation.

    Both stats red 66
    I green 1 red with the red higher value 22
    1 green 1 red with the green higher value 8
    both green 4

    it should be noted that 1 of those both green was both 0 and the other 3 had 1 stat 0.

    I was able to save 11 out of the 100.
    Last edited by ssquibbs; 05-21-2017 at 16:06.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    133
    Hi Leo, do you have any news regarding cultivation improvement?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •