Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cultivating

Cultivating

Dear COG, can we get some help with cultivating? Please? I spent an entire day cultivating 4 heroes and not a single hero is close to an acceptable percentage.

Hi, we think player cultivating oneself is better choice, then you could feel happy in the progress of hero become stronger. On the other hand, thank you for your suggestion, we will try to improve the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, we think player cultivating oneself is better choice, then you could feel happy in the progress of hero become stronger. On the other hand, thank you for your suggestion, we will try to improve the game.
    nope leo. these days, those manual with a lot manual make player tired and boring with the game, and so they move to play newer, latest game that looks alike or better one ,
    I hope you understand the crucial problems here.
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

there is an open challenge to devs:lvlup golden hero,cultivate 2 main stats for 3 times and reincarnate him 3 times....lets see how happy devs gonna feel with that.........

Hi Leo, cultivating a hero should be easier. It is really annoying to spend hours and hours to manually culativate a hero.

I agree we need better solution!

Do you play this game Leo??? Have you tried to cultivate a golden hero to max stats ??????without the special servers?? Please share your experience and tell us if you are happy

Ok, we have been sent for discussing, hoping there are some convenience settings on the cultivation system.

https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...16-Cultivation

There is an answer on how to do it and why it would help both players and CoG

3 days of cultivating = 0 gold spent.. ty cog for saving me money

Leo , is not making us happy to cultivate , its to much work and its boring , i didnt cult in 2 years because of that

Lala s3