Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: Maintenance Notice (March 30th)

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    228
    And btw you dont need to rouse the epic and rare one you can rouse the common 3 times and still get the reward.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Clara.Luiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    And btw you dont need to rouse the epic and rare one you can rouse the common 3 times and still get the reward.
    Of course.. Event say we need to Rouse hero successfully 3 times.. it doesn't say to Rouse same hero 3 times
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    And btw you dont need to rouse the epic and rare one you can rouse the common 3 times and still get the reward.
    You do if you want extra bonus for 4 slots .....

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    You do if you want extra bonus for 4 slots .....
    Well some people cant manage to spend 2k4 energies to rouse 2 and 3 in a week maybe so I just inform them that they can only need to spend 900 en to get full rewards. regarding the incorrect reward i have sent Leo a msg on first day but no reply yet .

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Well some people cant manage to spend 2k4 energies to rouse 2 and 3 in a week maybe so I just inform them that they can only need to spend 900 en to get full rewards. regarding the incorrect reward i have sent Leo a msg on first day but no reply yet .
    True that ... and good luck with leo lol

  6. #46
    Senior Member Clara.Luiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Well some people cant manage to spend 2k4 energies to rouse 2 and 3 in a week maybe so I just inform them that they can only need to spend 900 en to get full rewards. regarding the incorrect reward i have sent Leo a msg on first day but no reply yet .
    Hi myown, I suggest you, and everyone else having this issue, to use ticket system for small issues like this one; you get much faster your items; I got them in few hours by opening a ticket;
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    303
    "4. [Event] Dungeon Fighter
    Event time: 31st March 00:00:00 – 6th April 23:59:59
    Details:
    Because Spirit Arena will not on this week, players can get many spirits on dungeon.
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 1 time each day will get Spirit pack ★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 2 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 3 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 4 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 5 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 6 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★★★*1"

    This isn't working as advertised either. Not getting 6 stars.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    "4. [Event] Dungeon Fighter
    Event time: 31st March 00:00:00 – 6th April 23:59:59
    Details:
    Because Spirit Arena will not on this week, players can get many spirits on dungeon.
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 1 time each day will get Spirit pack ★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 2 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 3 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 4 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 5 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 6 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★★★*1"

    This isn't working as advertised either. Not getting 6 stars.
    That's true we've been cheated

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_1407806 View Post
    That's true we've been cheated
    the event is for random *-******. it's not clear but the dash is supposed to mean random 1 to 6. An arrow as depicted by myown earlier would have made it clear. *->** etc.
    Last edited by ssquibbs; 04-06-2017 at 06:34.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    "4. [Event] Dungeon Fighter
    Event time: 31st March 00:00:00 – 6th April 23:59:59
    Details:
    Because Spirit Arena will not on this week, players can get many spirits on dungeon.
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 1 time each day will get Spirit pack ★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 2 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 3 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 4 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 5 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 6 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★★★*1"

    This isn't working as advertised either. Not getting 6 stars.
    yes, 6 dungs daily i get almost 1 and 2 stars, 3 - 4 stars is rare. have no 5 - 6 stars

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •