Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (March 30th)

And btw you dont need to rouse the epic and rare one you can rouse the common 3 times and still get the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    And btw you dont need to rouse the epic and rare one you can rouse the common 3 times and still get the reward.
    Of course.. Event say we need to Rouse hero successfully 3 times.. it doesn't say to Rouse same hero 3 times
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

You do if you want extra bonus for 4 slots .....

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    You do if you want extra bonus for 4 slots .....
    Well some people cant manage to spend 2k4 energies to rouse 2 and 3 in a week maybe so I just inform them that they can only need to spend 900 en to get full rewards. regarding the incorrect reward i have sent Leo a msg on first day but no reply yet .

Well some people cant manage to spend 2k4 energies to rouse 2 and 3 in a week maybe so I just inform them that they can only need to spend 900 en to get full rewards. regarding the incorrect reward i have sent Leo a msg on first day but no reply yet .
    True that ... and good luck with leo lol

Hi myown, I suggest you, and everyone else having this issue, to use ticket system for small issues like this one; you get much faster your items; I got them in few hours by opening a ticket;
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

"4. [Event] Dungeon Fighter
    Event time: 31st March 00:00:00 – 6th April 23:59:59
    Details:
    Because Spirit Arena will not on this week, players can get many spirits on dungeon.
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 1 time each day will get Spirit pack ★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 2 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 3 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 4 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 5 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 6 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★★★*1"

This isn't working as advertised either. Not getting 6 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    Details:
    Because Spirit Arena will not on this week, players can get many spirits on dungeon.
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 1 time each day will get Spirit pack ★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 2 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 3 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 4 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 5 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★★*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 6 times each day will get Spirit pack ★-★★★★★★*1"

That's true we've been cheated

Quote Originally Posted by cog_1407806 View Post
    That's true we've been cheated
    the event is for random *-******. it's not clear but the dash is supposed to mean random 1 to 6. An arrow as depicted by myown earlier would have made it clear. *->** etc.
    Last edited by ssquibbs; 04-06-2017 at 06:34.

Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    Details:

yes, 6 dungs daily i get almost 1 and 2 stars, 3 - 4 stars is rare. have no 5 - 6 stars