Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (March 30th)

And yet no score shop 2 upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    Rouse - Spirit - new feature has gone too far. It has finally broken my addiction to this game.

It is an uninteresting, boring feature takes far, far too much energy and far, far too much inventory.

I started playing COG years ago because it was more simple and took less time than another game I was playing. COG has become too involved and a coiners only club.

If your goal was to weed out the non-coiners, I suppose that this will do it.
    Well spirit is free ..... and alot of events give out spirits as well. I dont see how it is bad about it. It simply something to boost your hero further to fight PVE instead of being stuck. You have more means to increase your hero power. You dont have to use them if you dont want to.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Well spirit is free ..... and alot of events give out spirits as well. I dont see how it is bad about it. It simply something to boost your hero further to fight PVE instead of being stuck. You have more means to increase your hero power. You dont have to use them if you dont want to.
    I agree myown. It is free. Spirits don't take up inv space. Only rousing heroes uses a lot of energy which is a quick way to use up left over energy before you stop play for the day.
    Not a lot wrong with it and not something you need to rush to get completed.

We have few events giving free spirits, true.. and thanks for that!... but let's hope that players will get a way to farm for spirits daily without spending gold, after next maint ... that would mean that Spirit Feature is free..
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

Quote Originally Posted by Clara.Luiza View Post
    We have few events giving free spirits, true.. and thanks for that!... but let's hope that players will get a way to farm for spirits daily without spending gold, after next maint ... that would mean that Spirit Feature is free..
    I think with spirit you only need 2-3 combos and this event gave out at least 42 of spirits free so you get a really high chance of getting 5% attack or 5% agi. That would be sufficient for now I think. Cause enhancing spirits dose not increase too much. I think abot 200 stat per lv a 5* so not really something that concerning about. Only the bonus is worth and after this week they would get good chance at them which makes it free.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    I think with spirit you only need 2-3 combos and this event gave out at least 42 of spirits free so you get a really high chance of getting 5% attack or 5% agi. That would be sufficient for now I think. Cause enhancing spirits dose not increase too much. I think abot 200 stat per lv a 5* so not really something that concerning about. Only the bonus is worth and after this week they would get good chance at them which makes it free.
    Sorry myown44, but I really don't understand what does your reply has to do with what I said? I made a statement and It was intended for admins;
    Please understand not all post are for you; forum is not your personal chat; and pretty please read forum rules and see we all are supposed to made posts on forum in certain conditions, and you will see that according to forum rules "Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums", "Excessively communicating (...) pure gibberish" and "Making non-constructive posts" is considered Spamming; I agree some of your posts are very useful, but most of them are made just to post something.
    Please consider what I just said a constructive criticism and don't feel offended. Thank you
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

refresh the game and need to load everything again ? WTF
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Is only for me or there is high prop to take spirit with defensive ATB?

13 of 20 for me.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

disreguard
    Last edited by DaCa; 03-31-2017 at 16:08.

I note that the decompose still hasn't been reinstated in the tavern