Thread: WTF Gold Cave???

WTF Gold Cave???

Ok Leo,

I really paid attention on my clicks at the feature "Gold Cave", you know why. Still, today on march 30th around 18:05 h server time, something strange happened:
    I took the reward from the feature "Gold Cave" (a small amount of silver from 2 different squares), then I re-assigned heroes to those squares and started a new turn. Right after that, I once clicked on "Speed up" and used my free 1h-boost that I get every day. But instead of that 1 free hour, the timer went down by 2 hours and it took 10 gold from my account:

I assure you that I only clicked once on that "Speed up" button. And it is excluded that I did click it for a second time by mistake since it takes 2 clicks on 2 different parts of the screen to confirm the transaction. That's nothing that could happen without me taking note of it:

I didn't do that, trust me. The second "Speed up" WAS NOT executed by me. Therefore I want you to please return my 10 gold.
    Thanks.

IGN: Diderot
    Server: S1

Hi, sorry for the long checking, we have been sent back the golds to you, please check it in game.

Thank you for fixing

And please remember to be sure that which time you choose before you click the begin button, there are 3hours, 6 hours, and 12 hours, the time you choose should be 12 hours, so it reduced the time indeed.