Thread: paypal

paypal

to whom it may concern,
    I wasnt sure where to post this but everytime ive tried to put gold into this game ive used paypal with no problem.Today however when i tried,paypal opened up like normal but then it was all in chinese .Even tho im sure its all secured,i have my issues about putting sensitive banking info on a chinese site when it was usually english.Please look into this and perhaps give a remedy to it or indicate how to get to change to english.No english=no money....
    Thank you,
    Sic s17,m9

Hi, could you provide me the screen shot of payment interface those chinese words?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarra View Post
    to whom it may concern,
    I wasnt sure where to post this but everytime ive tried to put gold into this game ive used paypal with no problem.Today however when i tried,paypal opened up like normal but then it was all in chinese .Even tho im sure its all secured,i have my issues about putting sensitive banking info on a chinese site when it was usually english.Please look into this and perhaps give a remedy to it or indicate how to get to change to english.No english=no money....
    Thank you,
    Sic s17,m9
    Hi, could you provide me the screen shot of payment interface those chinese words?

I have just tried, my Paypal is showing in my own language, like it always does.
    Is yours back to normal now? Any chance you have set your preferred language on your pc to chinese?
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

btw, if you want to buy gold, wait 1 more day, tomorrow is 100% free gold day...
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarra View Post
    to whom it may concern,
    Thank you,
    Sic s17,m9