Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cultivation

Cultivation

Hi leo

I have thought about this and have come to the conclusion that it will help both players and cog

There is only an upside to both players and cog

We need a x10 and a x100 added to cultivation

It would save players a lot of clicking and make cog money faster as we get hero culted and then spend gold to reincarnate

This is what it would look like and if use x10 would raise or lower all stats by x10 and cost x10 more silver ( likewise with the x100 )

Please pass this on to devs as if it does nto happen will probably be my last attempt to help cog and players come together

Good idea!
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

+1 as well from me...

I will submit your suggestion ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Hi leo

I have thought about this and have come to the conclusion that it will help both players and cog

There is only an upside to both players and cog

We need a x10 and a x100 added to cultivation

It would save players a lot of clicking and make cog money faster as we get hero culted and then spend gold to reincarnate

This is what it would look like and if use x10 would raise or lower all stats by x10 and cost x10 more silver ( likewise with the x100 )

Please pass this on to devs as if it does nto happen will probably be my last attempt to help cog and players come together
    The problem is with 10x cult or 100x cult with this current rate all the positive will be cancelled by the negative anyway unless they can change somehow for 100x cult can get more positive.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    The problem is with 10x cult or 100x cult with this current rate all the positive will be cancelled by the negative anyway unless they can change somehow for 100x cult can get more positive.
    really not it will just speed up the progress to get get to a certain point in which you get negative numbers instead of 100 clicks to get to red number it might be only 1 click Then after that it will probably ber a slow grind but it will help i believe

Quote Originally Posted by allenax78 View Post
    +1 as well from me...
    After taking a year off to go play another game you come back as PGM still ... i mailed you about do not be rubbing my nose in it but all you have found this week of " actively : playing is bugs listed on forums .... WTFG
    You are not PMG but POS .. i will be adding you to bl in game and please never respond to any of my treads

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    really not it will just speed up the progress to get get to a certain point in which you get negative numbers instead of 100 clicks to get to red number it might be only 1 click Then after that it will probably ber a slow grind but it will help i believe
    I've just spent a couple of hours ( with breaks lol) culting a gold hero to within 500 of max on 2 stats. It cost 55 million silver and I started from around 50%, where the negatives start to become prevalent. The culting to 50% may well be helped by your suggestion daca but it's the long grind with mainly negative numbers after 50% that's the real killer with cult. maybe better if the x10 silver gave a much better chance of positive numbers, even if the numbers are not x10.

Ultra Boost Force It is important to work on your muscles intensely and focus yourself on getting stronger. You should not be caught up on various bodybuilding programs that allow you to do long hours of working out and lifting.Ultra Boost Force The risk of acquiring injuries is also at high risk. http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ultra-boost-force/

I love the idea but a permanent decrease in cost of cultivation would also be great

A decrease of 50 or 60 % would be great