2 piece suit ATB: +Double Strike 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Valhalla skill times 5

Forseti:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Agility 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Double Strike 30%

Idum:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Vitality 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Valhalla skill chance 10%
    Needless to say that both idum and bragi are pretty much USELESS to free players as we will not be using effects cause we do not have a way to get them

If i am reading this correctly[/QUOTE]

5% vit is pretty good for tank .. I am using 2 of Idum on my tank atm, also free players if they lucky to get a pair of A or even S skill lv 0 then 10% would definitely help alot. .... But yes agree that Bragi is kinda useless for free players

Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post

Note: Once the spirits are equipped, they cannot be unequipped and enhance. New spirits will be placed the previous ones.

This mean: if u replace with new spirit an unempty slot, the old spirit will be lost.

I tested it.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

This is going to be a long drawn out process way worse then astro leveling i believe

Most player can already use some spirits and if you get a combo bonus, it gives a nice stat boost.
    No new feature ever gave its full power right from the start. We started with white pets with no gear, enhancing equipment to lvl 20 takes a long time, getting a unit upgraded to lvl 20 takes a lot of money or a lot of time, I dont think anyone at all has an astrology soul at lvl 20 yet. Or a hero at lvl 180.
    This will be another of those features. You can get some bonus already, which is cool, but to get more out if it we need a permanent source of spirit income, so it depends on how that will work before we can know how this feature will work in reality.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    This is going to be a long drawn out process way worse then astro leveling i believe
    but astro gives 20 free, when this event is done it is over ......
    and that Spirit Arena does not look promising with probably only the top 10 players of ea server get something and the rest adios lol
    Last edited by Linkster; 04-04-2017 at 04:51.

good but when are we going to get golden pets and there equipment enhance and part 5/6 of formation tomes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	892 (The monsters are very strong in the level of 150 we want to reduce the forces or eliminate the use of monsters to valhalla)