Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by allenax78 View Post
    Here are basic instructions for rouse/spirit feature.

In order to use the feature you must gain spirits and you must open slots on a hero to put them. The system is similar to astrology.

To open slots:

1. click on the rouse icon (bottom right icon) that looks like a crypt entrance.
    2. do rouse fights to get element pcs. There are 4 elements.
    3. each element pc comes in common, rare and epic.
    4. as you do rouse fights..the reward chest changes for each fight completed.
    5. chest 1-4 will give corresponding number of common element pcs.
    6. chest 5 gives one common and one rare
    7. chest 6 gives two common and one rare
    8. chest 7 gives one rare and one epic (i need to re-verify this one..don't normally go past 5 atm)
    9. to open slots 1 and 2 on a hero you need 16 commons of each element
    10. to open slots 3 and 4 you need 16 rare of each element.
    11. to open slots 5 and 6 you need 16 epic of each element. (this is assumption...will check when i get there)
    (line 11 i haven't done myself yet..if you can confirm this is right please do so)

To enhance spirits:

1. go to screen where you assign troops and click on rouse tab
    2. click on the lion head looking thing on the right where it shows your equipped spirits.
    3. it brings up a list of spirit types
    4. select a type...and cycle through the slots to find the one you want to enhance
    5. click on the spirit you want to enhance
    6. it opens a pop up...click on enhance button
    7. that brings up all the other spirits you have
    8. click on the ones you want to feed to the spirit you are enhancing (kinda like astrology)
    9. hold cursor of a spirit it says how much xp it will give to one you're enhancing
    10. then click the enhance button on the bottom right.

to equip

1. each spirit can only go in a specific slot
    2. you get bonuses for having multiple of same type of spirits
    3. as of now once you equip a spirit you cannot unequip and upgrade it more..asking leo to change that...
    4. recommend fully enhancing spirit b4 equipping ...or holding off until rules can be changed...up to you

I'll update as i get more info...and certain parts of this post have not been verified...so if there are errors please let me know
    Great post a thread would be nice just so it wont get lost

Leo or Nico plz explain those stats % boosts, do they be calculated directly from hero stats, from unit stats or from rouse stats?

Valhalla skill chanse 10% works like - card 70%, chanse 10% makes +7%, sum 77% ?
    Valhalla skill times 5% works like - card 70%, 5% makes +5%, sum 75% ?

? No idea if you guys dont say anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Henn.Reiska View Post
    Leo or Nico plz explain those stats % boosts, do they be calculated directly from hero stats, from unit stats or from rouse stats?

Valhalla skill chanse 10% works like - card 70%, chanse 10% makes +7%, sum 77% ?

No. chances 10% is +10% directly to skills so Sun break 2 lv 20 is 90% +10% is100% so 100% trigger. Valhalla skill times 5 meaning you can used a Valhalla skill 5 times in a batle instead of 1. So you can use Sun break 2 5 times in a battle same with lightning 3 etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Henn.Reiska View Post

I wish to know about this too, the info are too vague
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    I pm'd Leo a few questions on spirits...and this was one of em...I'll let you know what response i get.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    about Valhalla an answer was given by lala >> http://prntscr.com/er8k5m (page 7 - Maint.-March 24th)
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

Upgrading/enchanting spirits only upgrades the attributes or the extra bonuses you get when using the combo given from 2 and 4 of the same???

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    Upgrading/enchanting spirits only upgrades the attributes or the extra bonuses you get when using the combo given from 2 and 4 of the same???
    Looks like it only upgrades the primary attribute with a chance to upgrade the 2nd attribute. No change in percentage

also i have some info on the percentage bonus for having 2 pcs of a set:
    i equipped 2 pcs of forseti which gives +5% agility. Neither of the 2 spirits had agility as an attribute.
    agility on the hero rose from 64k and some change to over 67k....so it looks like the bonus is applied to your hero's total attribute (with gear)

Quote Originally Posted by allenax78 View Post
    Looks like it only upgrades the primary attribute with a chance to upgrade the 2nd attribute. No change in percentage

also i have some info on the percentage bonus for having 2 pcs of a set:
    i equipped 2 pcs of forseti which gives +5% agility. Neither of the 2 spirits had agility as an attribute.
    agility on the hero rose from 64k and some change to over 67k....so it looks like the bonus is applied to your hero's total attribute (with gear)
    Yes, that is what I have found as well. So basically the base stats on the spirits seem pretty useless, but the 2 and 4 piece bonusses are pretty good.
    I have not been trying spirit upgrade yet, as I dont have enough spirits. A fully upgraded 6 star spirit might have a very nice bonus in its base stats too, but it will be a while before we will know that I guess
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Type of spirit
    Gevjon:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Critical 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Critical 15%

Vale:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Attack 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Accuracy 15%

Rind:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Defense 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Counter 30%

Bragi
    2 piece suit ATB: +Double Strike 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Valhalla skill times 5

Forseti:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Agility 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Double Strike 30%

Idum:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Vitality 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Valhalla skill chance 10%[/QUOTE]

Needless to say that both idum and bragi are pretty much USELESS to free players as we will not be using effects cause we do not have a way to get them

If i am reading this correctly