Great post a thread would be nice just so it wont get lostHere are basic instructions for rouse/spirit feature.
In order to use the feature you must gain spirits and you must open slots on a hero to put them. The system is similar to astrology.
To open slots:
1. click on the rouse icon (bottom right icon) that looks like a crypt entrance.
2. do rouse fights to get element pcs. There are 4 elements.
3. each element pc comes in common, rare and epic.
4. as you do rouse fights..the reward chest changes for each fight completed.
5. chest 1-4 will give corresponding number of common element pcs.
6. chest 5 gives one common and one rare
7. chest 6 gives two common and one rare
8. chest 7 gives one rare and one epic (i need to re-verify this one..don't normally go past 5 atm)
9. to open slots 1 and 2 on a hero you need 16 commons of each element
10. to open slots 3 and 4 you need 16 rare of each element.
11. to open slots 5 and 6 you need 16 epic of each element. (this is assumption...will check when i get there)
(line 11 i haven't done myself yet..if you can confirm this is right please do so)
To enhance spirits:
1. go to screen where you assign troops and click on rouse tab
2. click on the lion head looking thing on the right where it shows your equipped spirits.
3. it brings up a list of spirit types
4. select a type...and cycle through the slots to find the one you want to enhance
5. click on the spirit you want to enhance
6. it opens a pop up...click on enhance button
7. that brings up all the other spirits you have
8. click on the ones you want to feed to the spirit you are enhancing (kinda like astrology)
9. hold cursor of a spirit it says how much xp it will give to one you're enhancing
10. then click the enhance button on the bottom right.
1. each spirit can only go in a specific slot
2. you get bonuses for having multiple of same type of spirits
3. as of now once you equip a spirit you cannot unequip and upgrade it more..asking leo to change that...
4. recommend fully enhancing spirit b4 equipping ...or holding off until rules can be changed...up to you
I'll update as i get more info...and certain parts of this post have not been verified...so if there are errors please let me know