Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Spirit

[Feature] Spirit

The spirit slot will be unlocked after players are awakened. And they can equip spirits as soon as they get them.

Click the button enter the spirit interface.

Player can click class or place to choose which spirit to equipment.

Note: Once the spirits are equipped, they cannot be unequipped and enhance. New spirits will be placed the previous ones.

Now there are 6 types of spirit, and each type has minimum 1-star and maximum 6-star. The more stars there are, the better attributes will be. Each type of spirit has 2 suit attributes, and they will be activated when there are at least 2 or 4 same type of spirits are equipped (spirit stars will not impact.

Every spirit has its main attributes and extra attributes, and they can be upgraded to maximum 15 levels

The main attributes will be 100% enhanced after each upgrade.
    When upgrade to level 3, 6, 9, 12 and 15, the extra attributes have only 50% chance to be enhanced successfully. If upgrade successfully, attributes will be enhanced; if not, attributes remain the same.

There are 6 different slots, and the spirits can only be placed into corresponding slot. The arrows represent the slots on spirits, which are the same in the spirit frame.

Spirit attributes (attributes of slot 1, 3, 5 are settled; attributes of slot 2, 4, 6 are random)

Slot 1: Main ATB: Attack
    Slot 2: Main ATB: Attack/Defense/Agility/HP
    Slot 3: Main ATB: Defense
    Slot 4: Main ATB: Attack/Defense /HP/Combo
    Slot 5: Main ATB: HP
    Slot 6: Main ATB: Attack/ HP/Counter Attack/Critical Attack

The extra attributes can be one of the 6 below:
    Attack/Defense/Agility/HP/Combo/Counter Attack/Critical Attack/Hit

Type of spirit
    Gevjon:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Critical 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Critical 15%

Vale:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Attack 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Accuracy 15%

Rind:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Defense 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Counter 30%

Bragi
    2 piece suit ATB: +Double Strike 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Valhalla skill times 5

Forseti:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Agility 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Double Strike 30%

Idum:
    2 piece suit ATB: +Vitality 5%
    4 piece suit ATB: +Valhalla skill chance 10%

smh, disappointing................wasted time as usual. seriously go back and just fix the game.

not able to log in..................................zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    smh, disappointing................wasted time as usual. seriously go back and just fix the game.

they are currently mainted atm. 1h30 mins. rad the maint note ....

Once the spirits are equipped, they cannot be unequipped and enhance. New spirits will be placed the previous ones.
    So we need to watch out not to *** up our heros.

Quote Originally Posted by Henn.Reiska View Post
    Once the spirits are equipped, they cannot be unequipped and enhance. New spirits will be placed the previous ones.
    So we need to watch out not to *** up our heros.
    No. You can always replace spirit but the old one will be lost. So you can equip your hero with ****ty spirit such as 1* to test out but save the 6* for later. You would want to enhance the 6* to lv 15 first anyway.

what add skill chance 10% ??? wotttt

Edit : nvm I got it now lol
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    what add skill chance 10% ??? wotttt

Edit : nvm I got it now lol
    I was more concerned with the valhalla times 5 lol. Anyway, each sprit has main attributes then why slot 2-4-6 is random again ?? I am confused lol. I think what they meant is that you can only put spirit with attack on slot 1 while you can put spirit with agi/etc/etc in slot 2-4-6 but I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    I was more concerned with the valhalla times 5 lol. Anyway, each sprit has main attributes then why slot 2-4-6 is random again ?? I am confused lol. I think what they meant is that you can only put spirit with attack on slot 1 while you can put spirit with agi/etc/etc in slot 2-4-6 but I am not sure.
    yes , was thinking about that too , and wondering
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth.kolke View Post
    the servers m3-m17 s42-s53 are going to be performing a maintenance update on friday march 24th, 00:00-01:30pst (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won't be able to log on or play the game during this time, but afk training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update.

No, you read. Says nothing about 90 minute delay.................

00:00-01:30pst

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post

I second that. Tired of lame new feature when the old ones don't even work yet. Old as in two weeks.

This game may as well be coiner-only at this point. There is no way for anyone else to keep up with all this BS