Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (March 24th)

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDragon View Post
    maintance of 16th march no 1 server u say u will give force card to winners pls name them for server 52 who they are and what they won with recharge amount gold spent exp gained arena chests got
    Yes we didnt receive any on s53 either regarding that event so can you check pls Leo ??

Leo is checking all servers
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

thank u maybe a list of weekly winners of said events should be posted

thank u maybe a list of weekly winners of said events should be posted
    They never do that, I have asked lots of times, they wont post lists. Something about players privacy :/
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

more like that it doesn,t exsist and they just trying to con us out of more coin all they got to do is put in game rules regs that winners may be listed it not difficult

or even say that event was won by recharge of 3000 gold arena by 69 fights 3400 gold spent 3434567654345676434 million exp gained NO NAMES as i for one know what i did and as they is about 10 active players on my server i have asked a few all come back no i didnt win i see if the other players have though out the week

more like that it doesn,t exsist and they just trying to con us out of more coin all they got to do is put in game rules regs that winners may be listed it not difficult
    they were given in kong servers but I'm not sure about server 51. I didn't get any in there

or even say that event was won by recharge of 3000 gold arena by 69 fights 3400 gold spent 3434567654345676434 million exp gained NO NAMES as i for one know what i did and as they is about 10 active players on my server i have asked a few all come back no i didnt win i see if the other players have though out the week
    I think there are a few servers hasn't been sent reward cause on my sv only 2 guys can do sky 8 so only 2 possible winners for most exp gained but none of us got it so probably they forgot to send.

event 12 arena fighter. defeat different opponents may get hero treasure frag pack.
    I've just defeated 24 different opponents across 3 different servers and didn't get even 1 pack. If this is just bad luck (or maybe even good luck lol) then the chance of getting anything must be extremely low.
    stew.s10 kong m3
    squib kong s11
    squib server 51

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    I think there are a few servers hasn't been sent reward cause on my sv only 2 guys can do sky 8 so only 2 possible winners for most exp gained but none of us got it so probably they forgot to send.
    that depends a lot on level myown. Bear in kong server s11 won doing sky 6, where the boss exp is exactly the same as sky 8 at level 134, maxed at 40 million (x6 for the event)
    And with 8 million per mob it's a lot more than a level 158 gets in sky 8, although doing loquests would give the higher level an advantage.
    I may be wrong though as both got a pack and the level 158 was doing layer 7 abyss. Bear could have got most chests opened.
    Last edited by ssquibbs; 03-24-2017 at 03:00.