Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (March 24th)

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan.Doig View Post
    When are you ***tards going to fix the arena *** up you made last maintenance?

My valhalla spells are still not working so either fix it or refund my money - and hurry the *** up
    Hi, claim down. If your valhalla spell are not working. You can try to save your formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, claim down. If your valhalla spell are not working. You can try to save your formation.
    NO.

you send me the 70,000 undead mages so I can redo my formation

you *****s stuffed you fix it or just give me back all I have spent on the game

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Make t5 obtaining easiee it to me 3 months to get enough cobras to update form not including mages

I'm with Brendan.. I'll gladly take my money back for all the valhalla i've purchased. sure would make it easier to walk away from a game that is dieing fast )))

Quote Originally Posted by Pontuz View Post
    DEVS,

This game is YOUR BUSINESS.
    Entertainment and smooth game play is the SERVICE which YOU sell.
    The players are your CLIENTS.

YOU are making your CLIENTS unhappy with crappy SERVICE.

Take this maintenance, which was announced to be happening at 00:00
    00:00 is NOT 23:50.

The maintenance was 10 (say: TEN) minutes early! I lost a lot of left over energy because of that, which I was spending on the hero rouse elements. Thank you for never being punctual

Maintenance should be at the announced time and NOT earlier.
    Maintenance should be at non-busy times, thus not just before reset and NOT during world boss or other happenings.

In other games I play, I never encounter these problems with maintenance. It makes me truly sad to see a really good game, with many attractive aspects that are different from other games, being messed up by unreliable developers who simply do not seem to care about their customer base.

At some point it will be enough and players like me will just quit.
    Don't quit playing, quit coining, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chris.Ambrose View Post
    I'm with Brendan.. I'll gladly take my money back for all the valhalla i've purchased. sure would make it easier to walk away from a game that is dieing fast )))
    i agree,u stuff up maint so that vahalla spells dont work and then u do an emergency maint which dosent work either,c'mon guys sort yr **** out this is not acceptable

my lawyer has asked me to give you time to fix YOUR mistake before proceeding with FULL refund via paypal

clock is ticking ......

Will the dev team acknowledge the update for inventory and score shop? As a bonus valhalla shop

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    think yourself lucky I'm not a dev. You would have been banned for that post
    Go **ck urself ssquibs....again, everyone is tired of your endless comments and opinions....if I was a dev, I would ban u and cancel ur account...u **cktard!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    Go **ck urself ssquibs....again, everyone is tired of your endless comments and opinions....if I was a dev, I would ban u and cancel ur account...u **cktard!
    another person who uses bad language I see