Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (March 21st)

Quote Originally Posted by cog_1407898 View Post
    Attachment 851 (How to get that code
    )
    How to get that code

Quote Originally Posted by cog_1407806 View Post
    How to get that code
    in certain events dev send it to certain players mail, or when a new server comes and ally wins that race at beggining i think, generaly u cant

Lala s3

Why double exp abyss still on even after event ended ??????

did abyss and all i got was silver cards not the actually prize that drop please fix foxster s.16

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    wish I'd known that. Did all my abyss before the event time after it was supposed to end

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    wish I'd known that. Did all my abyss before the event time after it was supposed to end
    I know. Same here I just got the information from my members. Do devs know that No.1 exp event is on so if someone knows about this bug would get a huge advantage in the exp race. Can devs do something about this unfairness ???

Quote Originally Posted by QueenFish View Post
    99g lol, that promotion not event
    It's a RIP OFF, not a promotion, lol. Spend 99G to get 2 adv wheel cards that will give you crap items when used. Are they getting too greedy or desperate to milk money out of players? I am giving them boxes for free whenever i get them but no one want them, lmao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    I should have done Abyss instead of dungeons, lol. But I hate the craps i get in mail.

Expand inventory limit, new features will be coming requiring collecting tons of items, space is becoming an enormous issue. Also increase resource limits, population limit, and increase number of heroes and pets we can get/hire. in order to get all the bonuses from all the sets of heroes, we need to be able of hiring more. And that might motivate the use of sacrificing and/or reincarnating heroes too, by having a much bigger pool to choose from.

Does anyone can figure out what are Zodiac "Level Up" for ? what effect they do ?
    the only thing I can see is at "upgrade" for the zodiac status if you upgrade them o.O
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat