Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (March 21st)

2. [Event] Dungeon chest
    Event time: 22nd March 00:00:00 – 28th March 23:59:59
    Details:
    a. Players will have chance to get Traveler chest, Explorer box, Voyager box if you defeat mini boss in dungeon.
    b. Players will get Traveler chest, Explorer box, Voyager box if you defeat big boss in dungeon.

Devs are ******, i have woud done this event differently. All bosses in dungeon shoud drop boxes, every box has same chanse to be opened with 1-100 gold, thats 1% chanse to be opend 1g, 2g, so on. All boxes sellable in ah, so everyone woud treasure hunt for low cost chests, all who are not willing to spend gold on opening those will sell them in ah, thats how they get gold that is needed for opening skill slots or hero recarnations. And first 5 chests shoud be poened free for everyone. RIP devs!

Quote Originally Posted by johnu View Post
    Does it worth to transfer the reincarnation and cultivation? Or you obtain better stats if you cultivate and train the hero?
    you will get the reincarnation from the old hero. If you didn't maximize culting on the old hero it will affect the new one. Best to cultivate and train a new hero without sacrificing. If it's gold it will level fast anyway

no bonus gold this maint.=no money for devs this week :P

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	846 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	847 I wish to add that event the game will be more fun and boring

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    Ok, i found it, he still had some astrology with him, after removing it is working.
    Only the price in the screen tells me 1500 gold to sacrifice, i thought it was only 50%?????

after sacrifice, do we still have hero that used to sacrifice?
    and does it transfer hero upgrade, culti bonus, class transfer, valhalla card slots and skill slots?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events. Enough dungeon events.

Give it a break.
    Totally agree. Actually enough of weekly events, lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	851 (How to get that code
    )

Quote Originally Posted by knighttt99 View Post
    after sacrifice, do we still have hero that used to sacrifice?
    and does it transfer hero upgrade, culti bonus, class transfer, valhalla card slots and skill slots?
    thanks
    As far as I understand sacrifice only transfers level, and cult if you pay extra. The old hero disappears. Reincarnation transfer can transfer the stars but the maint just shows basic sacrifice as 50% off

Would be nice if you update valhalla shop and score shop II with catherine and hel so i can go to abyss and get the mount food i need to increase my agility to even play the game

12. Spirit feature will be on after Thursday maintenance.

I really hope it wont be gold only feature, woud be good if its like Astrosouls, but i dont have luck with that, only 1x landed on orange planet (every day 20x and not even single orange soul)