Thread: hello

hello

so that pop up is back that you have to click the button or be logged out why is it back no one wants it

I think everyone is wondering that... I have asked devs to remove it again. It will not disconnect you this time though, so it is not as bad as it was. It is still annoying and useless though.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    I think everyone is wondering that... I have asked devs to remove it again. It will not disconnect you this time though, so it is not as bad as it was. It is still annoying and useless though.
    no Willow.. it still disconnecting people , you can look my prtscr on the maint. news comment
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

i just hope they get rid of it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    no Willow.. it still disconnecting people , you can look my prtscr on the maint. news comment
    I saw that, but that does not look like the disconnect from that feature, that used to give a window saying "succes" before disonnecting. Yours looks like a "normal" disconnect to me.
    PGM

I saw that, but that does not look like the disconnect from that feature, that used to give a window saying "succes" before disonnecting. Yours looks like a "normal" disconnect to me.
    Afaik most players got the "normal" disconnect window when they implemented that crap first. I think only those who got that warning window at radom times also got that "success" window.

Hm, I dont remember exactly. I found the "Succes!" message very ironic, I remember that. I saw it quite a few times.
    But I still have not seen anyone else who got disconnected by the pop up feature, so it could still have been a coincidence.
    Even so, its pointless and annoying and it should be removed, I will keep telling them that.
    PGM

Hm, I dont remember exactly. I found the "Succes!" message very ironic, I remember that. I saw it quite a few times.
    But I still have not seen anyone else who got disconnected by the pop up feature, so it could still have been a coincidence.
    Even so, its pointless and annoying and it should be removed, I will keep telling them that.
    No not pointless, it kicks out those not playing the game and have their game running like all day :P possibly running a 3rd party program

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    No not pointless, it kicks out those not playing the game and have their game running like all day :P possibly running a 3rd party program
    Seriously, stop your nonsense *SMH*