Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (March 16th)

Can we remove the ****** 3rd party thing again that boots you if afk for 5 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    update valhalla shop also would be great i got 500 braveness crystals to spend taking up space in my inventory

glad pop up is back to kick out those that are just "online" for no reason what so ever

it's only ONE click to confirm you are online if not get the boot and gtfo
    you are just an ***** linkster. When you get booted because you were afk for a few minutes maybe you will realise this pop up is just a nuisance that won't stop whatever they're trying to stop. It just annoys most people. If it works correctly then you won't be able to run abyss auto, a feature designed to allow people to continue playing while they are afk, and won't get the 2 hour online unless you ensure you're at the computer to click that stup.id pop up when it appears.

fu cking idi ots

update valhalla shop also would be great i got 500 braveness crystals to spend taking up space in my inventory

glad pop up is back to kick out those that are just "online" for no reason what so ever

it's only ONE click to confirm you are online if not get the boot and gtfo

There is more to this than someone of your limited intelligence understands. Just stick your head back up between your legs where you normally keep it. In the Mean time, Developers remove the warning.

Lol *****ing at me for not being able to stay online to collect your little packs mate, haha good one

Those third party users need a ban, like those that had thousands of thousands of points when there was a unlimited amount of fights in Chest Arena and got 300,000+ points when reg players where no where near that

Lol *****ing at me for not being able to stay online to collect your little packs mate, haha good one

Those third party users need a ban, like those that had thousands of thousands of points when there was a unlimited amount of fights in Chest Arena and got 300,000+ points when reg players where no where near that
    linkstar you're just scaremongering. I was one of those regular users and I managed 200,000 + points. Yes autoclicking was cheating in chest arena with no energy limitation. That was stopped by limiting the daily free fights to 50. It has very limited advantages in the rest of the game where energy is a limiting factor. That stup.id warning pop up is an annoying nuisance that serves no real purpose. The devs are paying lip service to id.iots like you screaming for a ban because they think someone may be getting an advantage.

seems its way above your ability of understanding...who knows....you might get it in few years...
    try again.....

does anyone know any other games online that require you to "Check in" every hour at random times?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris.Ambrose View Post
    does anyone know any other games online that require you to "Check in" every hour at random times?
    not at the moment ^^

btw, 7:00-9:00 sv time is double exp dungeon time, and ofcourse it's super lag time...
    i just waste 1 triple exp card 30mins and 5 triple exp cards 5mins for 4 dungeons.
    wonder why cog changed event double exp time?

Dungeon double XP times in the past discriminated European players.

Now... with the adjusted and more limited time spans for double XP in dungeons ... it heavily discriminates European players!

And probably every player, outside the USA time zones, suffers from these senseless limitations.

This should be easy to understand for the devs.
    So, why does it not cross the devs minds, before they implement these extra limitations, that this is even worse for Europeans (and probably many others)???

What is so difficult to understand about this issue?
    And it is so easy to change so it fits all.

I am very, very disappointed :..(