Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 81

Thread: Maintenance Notice (March 16th)

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    Yes agreed i had the same coming back after almost 2 hours and i am still connected and i see the pop-up in my screen.

    13
    NOT REALLY

    http://prntscr.com/el1ld2
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat


  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    The Schedule of the events 4. [Event] Weekend Double time and 5. [Event] More Exp in Abyss should be the same that has the 5. [Event] More Exp in Abyss.

    The Schedule of the 4. [Event] Weekend Double discriminates against European players (at least, for me is 15:00 to 17:00 and 3:00 to 5:00 Sleep Time)

  3. #33
    5. [Event] More Exp in Abyss
    Event time: 18th March 00:00:00 – 21st March 23:59:59
    Details:
    During the event period, player can get double exp in abyss from 09:00—21:00 (server time) each day.
    09:00 is sleep time , 19:00 to 21:00 is morning but, well people should be at work here
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat


  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    305
    I suppose that a dungeon event every week for 2 months was not enough?

    I hope we get a break from dungeons next week.

    New feature after new feature after new feature and Clash of Gods still doesn't work right. Getting to be not enough exp or time in the day to do stuff.

    Just stop.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    475
    what is going on? A pop up to disconnect you that doesn't even work?

  6. #36
    4. [Event] Weekend Double time
    Event time: 18th March 00:00:00 – 20th March 23:59:59


    enough said here with timeframe, clearly shows a daily (24 hour )

    however your restrictions further proves you are target marketing.............................piss off arse holes

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni.Esteso View Post
    The Schedule of the events 4. [Event] Weekend Double time and 5. [Event] More Exp in Abyss should be the same that has the 5. [Event] More Exp in Abyss.

    The Schedule of the 4. [Event] Weekend Double discriminates against European players (at least, for me is 15:00 to 17:00 and 3:00 to 5:00 Sleep Time)
    It should be 18th to 29th with no time restraint. Only then will it not discriminate against anyone..

  8. #38
    Senior Member cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    It should be 18th to 29th with no time restraint. Only then will it not discriminate against anyone..
    Thats what I told Leo. He agrees, but its not up to any of us
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Thats what I told Leo. He agrees, but its not up to any of us
    sure it is, don't buy into BS!!

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Leo told me the miniclips servers should run normally after the maint. Do they?
    yes miniclip servers seem to be back to normal now.
    poonminator Miniclip S1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •