Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Zombie bosses....Level 130

New Zombie bosses....Level 130

Seems that we have new zombie bosses, Izual and Gravimos so far...post any intel and forms here to help out others.

Izual Level 130
    Gravimos Level 125
    Bonebreaker Level 120

what form must use . which site is boss 120 125 130

no one knows mehdi expect Leo

We fought the level 120 Bonebreaker and yeah, he was tough. The beasts that lead up to the bosses were pretty easy, the boss was more than I expected. At the end, a level 133 Frostwyrm appeared and started tearing up our guys (all suited up in T4s). He appeared in Battle Lane A and was in Right Feint formation. The other two bosses were Dark Dragons lvl 123 and appeared in Defensive Form. Most of our team was wiped, but we manage to pull out a win at the end.

We had held that colony for over two months.

I really like the new improvements to the Zombie Wars system. It means that, for now, an alliance is not going to hold on to a colony for more than 3 months without dropping it. More colonies will be released into the wild and that will generate more activity during Alliance Wars.

deahawk might know ask him!!!!!

We faced Izual today and basically it is the Black Dragon run, hell messengers, gargoyles, flaming hippos, etc...didn't make it to the frost wyrms at the end but they are level 133 at 576,000 strength. Too strong for the few that we had to face it. good luck to others.

It is challenging and boss is actually much stronger then Black dragon. I know many didn't like it but I think it is good if rewards are good.

now we know how fight with 120 and 130 just we say to zombie welcome and give our city !!!!

IZUAL ROCKS

will try izual after years