Thread: PGMs

PGMs

While there are PGMs and cog agrees to pay them for basically doing the same thing that each and every player does on forums
    And it seems to be driving a wedge between players and seemly these PGMs are not really doing anything but taking the gold for nothing

Why do you not just get rid of all PGMs and let the players ( all of them ) let you know about bugs and such
    or
    Just do not give away free gold to PGMs for doing what every player does and if someone wants to be PGM
    Let them but nothing in return for doing what each and every player does daily'

Using a quote from didi
    Sorry Harra, but I think you and especially kingwhatever are wrong here. I highly doubt that Willow (he must be talking about her) did anything here that is in violation of the forum/PGM rules.
    "She didn't do anything when `ppl call us raciest terms`". Was she even online? If so, did she see/react on it? What was said?
    "she allows it and does nothing to stop it" What should she have done? She is a PGM and no one from the company. She can only report (what lots of ppl here seem to not understand).

See PGMs are even if they have a toon on each and every server are almost totally useless which in this case willow does have it is totally useless

While i do have a toon on that server too cause it was reported to me by a player on that server what was going on i chose to make a toon there and see for myself

I will say this from past experience from willow she does(seem to help on forums) i have personaly asked for her help 2 times and even went as far as to report a bug to which i got a really bad answer from her saying game bugs do not matter ( have screenshot of this to back it up
    She was more concerned about getting event she wanted VS reporting a game bug
    Last edited by DaCa; 03-15-2017 at 16:27.

If every player spents 1 to 4 hours a day answering mails/PM's and whispers from other players, talking to Leo on PM and chat and writing tutorials, that would be great!
    Not possible, since there is only 1 Leo on usually and he is already flooded.

But imagine a game where everyone is there to help out others, that would be awesome! In such a perfect world, nobody would be calling anyone names or make threads. And if anyone would, by mistake, every player seeing it would make screenshots and report it and the perpetrator would be warned and be good from then on.

Im all for that, but the sad truth is.... all most players ever do is complain about their own problems instead of trying to help anyone else. And thats why I am still needed.

I dont want the gold, I dont really want this job either, but I do want to help people enjoy their game. That is what I will keep doing and I am glad that most people do appreciate it, even though they can only see little parts of my work.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    If every player spents 1 to 4 hours a day answering mails/PM's and whispers from other players, talking to Leo on PM and chat and writing tutorials, that would be great!
    Not possible, since there is only 1 Leo on usually and he is already flooded.

But imagine a game where everyone is there to help out others, that would be awesome! In such a perfect world, nobody would be calling anyone names or make threads. And if anyone would, by mistake, every player seeing it would make screenshots and report it and the perpetrator would be warned and be good from then on.

Im all for that, but the sad truth is.... all most players ever do is complain about their own problems instead of trying to help anyone else. And thats why I am still needed.

I dont want the gold, I dont really want this job either, but I do want to help people enjoy their game. That is what I will keep doing and I am glad that most people do appreciate it, even though they can only see little parts of my work.
    I dont understand your first comment it makes no sense ... Do you think your the only 1 that talks to leo ? Do you think your the only 1 that makes tutorials
    If thats the case then i guess it does make sense BUT i do got news for you .... your not the only one

imagine a game .... pffft with or without you people get there point across And your not the only 1 that helps other people usually in this game based as it is
    Other member from a certain alliance will help those in need ( making you once again unneeded )

You can help people just like each and every other player helps out and save yourself a lot of pain and such according to you

I myself like helping others strive and get better at game and even help them with game related stuff and bugs as do MANY others

While you see NOTHING that isnt posted on forums just like me not seeing messages you send to leo .... many are sent by different players besides yourself
    Your not needed and from my stand point not wanted .... but i have nothing personal against you as a player just a bad PGM with a mentality that you only help the ones you want to and report only the bugs you want to which to me is wrong as a PGM
    You think YOUR the only 1 that spends time with leo
    Last edited by DaCa; 03-16-2017 at 14:02.

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    I dont understand your first comment it makes no sense ... Do you think your the only 1 that talks to leo ? Do you think your the only 1 that makes tutorials
    If thats the case then i guess it does make sense BUT i do got news for you .... your not the only one

imagine a game .... pffft with or without you people get there point across And your not the only 1 that helps other people usually in this game based as it is
    Other member from a certain alliance will help those in need ( making you once again unneeded )

You can help people just like each and every other player helps out and save yourself a lot of pain and such according to you

I myself like helping others strive and get better at game and even help them with game related stuff and bugs as do MANY others

While you see NOTHING that isnt posted on forums just like me not seeing messages you send to leo .... many are sent by different players besides yourself
    Your not needed and from my stand point not wanted .... but i have nothing personal against you as a player just a bad PGM with a mentality that you only help the ones you want to and report only the bugs you want to which to me is wrong as a PGM
    You think YOUR the only 1 that spends time with leo
    As a PGM Willow does quite a bit. He spends quite a bit of the time he alots to the game on forum and helping others. At times its time consuming enough that a PGM doesn't do his/her own dailies on the game because of hours of forum reading and p.m's and chat. You are right that there are others, even those not PGMs that are willing to do the same. It is evident in forum and in the game, and much appreciated, but that is sporadic. A PGM is most effective when people on the servers utilize them. The more problems and suggestions that are brought to a PGM the more they can do for you. A PGM that has built a long relationship of being fair and unbiased means what he sends to LEO carries more weight and Leo spends less time filtering what is real and what is made up, especially when multiple people bring an issue to a PGM. He/she is able to quantify a problem as more than one person having an issue versus server wide issues and often explain it in a way that is understood through the language barrier. Willow i appreciate the work you do. There are only a couple of us active PGMs and i know i am gone at times (Sailors tend to go to sea) and i'm glad someone is still putting in the work when I'm not here. (I only have one more deployment left in my career so that wont be an issue soon).

Quote Originally Posted by allenax78 View Post
    As a PGM Willow does quite a bit. He spends quite a bit of the time he alots to the game on forum and helping others. At times its time consuming enough that a PGM doesn't do his/her own dailies on the game because of hours of forum reading and p.m's and chat. You are right that there are others, even those not PGMs that are willing to do the same. It is evident in forum and in the game, and much appreciated, but that is sporadic. A PGM is most effective when people on the servers utilize them. The more problems and suggestions that are brought to a PGM the more they can do for you. A PGM that has built a long relationship of being fair and unbiased means what he sends to LEO carries more weight and Leo spends less time filtering what is real and what is made up, especially when multiple people bring an issue to a PGM. He/she is able to quantify a problem as more than one person having an issue versus server wide issues and often explain it in a way that is understood through the language barrier. Willow i appreciate the work you do. There are only a couple of us active PGMs and i know i am gone at times (Sailors tend to go to sea) and i'm glad someone is still putting in the work when I'm not here. (I only have one more deployment left in my career so that wont be an issue soon).
    +1
    Im even not understand why some player bring out something that only show how fragile their content ,
    it seem some people doesn't understand anything at all :/
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

and I apologize for the use of he vice she willow..It was brought to my attention in wc...didn't realize the mistake til then

Thanks Allen (and dw about your mistake^^) and Nick!
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"