Thread: seriously

Angry seriously

http://prntscr.com/ek3s3e

really leo ur fr right now cuz u never answer pm's and honestly ur just scared ppl r outing you for the TRUTH on how u pick pgms that r allowd to do anything as long as they bow to ur guys will and do wat u say so ya u guys pick ppl that is ur lil bi!tch all there is to it cuz u guys dont fix anything and as for u diderot i like u cuz ur honest but ur way off and i been on this game since s2 came out just a diff email so it says before i was on wen s2 and s5 mergd so ya ik a lil more then most u ppl who been here only a year or 2 and as for leo come on man grow a set and do ur job already ffs

I know you yourself wont understand, but Im hoping some of the people in your alli will, since they have only heared your version of the truth so far.

There is no rule for PGM's about alli war at all, I am a player and can take part in all features of the game. Also, I did not join, i was asleep through all of it.

I left your alli because you were insulting people and making real life threads against other players. Also you were trying to stop me from doing my PGM job by demanding I only report players from other alliances. I dont like to play with people who do things like that, so I rejoined my old solo alliance.

Others have left your alli for similar reasons, not because I asked them to. I've never asked anyone to join me, they are all welcome to though.

If I could have, I would have made screenshots of both the insults made against ZomBunny and your real life threads in that one argument that triggered all this. But I was afk for most of the conversation and got disconnected during the last bit of it. Zombunny told me she had screenshots, I offered to help her sent them, but she said she could manage. If she still has them, she can still sent them to me. The only screenshot I did manage to make was of your real life thread against Nagisa. Maybe I should have sent that in, but since I missed most of what came before, I did not.

I do have some other screenshots though:
    http://prntscr.com/ek4x0i and your reply http://prntscr.com/ek4xz6

You can stay angry if you want, that is not my problem. Mind your language though.

If I am ever online and able to see any insults or threads being made, I will make the screenshots and sent reports, no matter who made them.

I will still help you if you need it, like I told you.
    All your alli members can come to me for help as well, some have never stopped doing that, fortunately!

edit: there is a rule for PGM's about argueing with players, so I wont. I just posted this for all players on s53 to hear my side of the story once and to let all of them know I am there to help.
    Last edited by cog_219355; 03-14-2017 at 23:44.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

There's always been some kind of argues when it comes to pgm's , and player's will see them differently , I know that for a fact, but facts are that they are players and yes they do get some monthly income for doing some extra job. That job sometimes becomes unpleasant and hard, especially when dealing with pvp issues. I heard things are bit tense in s53. Wilow is not pgm of s53,she is pgm of s10 and she goes in new servers to help out other new players, I didn't do that in the past. We see things different and did them different. There isn't a easy solve in this matter, so I will just give my advice... Maybe would be best that willow drop this server and do her job in helping out ppl from forum mail, she has the right as a player to pay any or all servers she want, but maybe this will settle some issues. As I said before I will still help out cog if I can so I can also answer mails, or help out any way I can, this time I just think willow has to much to deal with and dropping s53 might be a easy solution... Have a nice day

Lala s3

Thanks for your concern Lala, but Im fine.

Obviously I can not be online 24 hours a day to monitor everyones actions. But I wouldnt be able to do that on any server. No PGM would be able to do that and players do have their own responsabilities as well.
    I am available to help out throughout my day, all can mail me or use worldchat or whisper when Im on. Or PM me on the forum. I am obviously afk quite often, like most players.

I made some good friends on this server and invested my time and money on that account. I will not abandon it all because 1 player has a bad temper. Im very sorry he feels that way, but it is his problem. And I am not in his way in any way at all.

At some point I will probably move on to another server if they need help there, or if I feel like it. But unless someone at CoG assings me somewhere else, it will be my choice when and where I go.

Thanks for your imput anyway!
    PGM

its kinda funny its the whole ally cuz if i was the bad one why did only a few leave and 100 stayed and even nagisa joind us cuz they rufuse to join ur ally cuz you have went after them as well as others me and nagisa put our issues aside and the whole ally not just one or 2 but whole ally voted its better this way no there is no issues and drama since u and a few others have poofed

Everybody is happy then, great!
    PGM

Well King, you aren't the "bad guy" seeing as over 95% of our alliance has stayed with us and stayed loyal. Maybe I should nominate someone for a PGM position on s53 seeing as we obviously may require one to keep the TOS upheld.

My interests are long walks on the beach, celery, sharp objects, poking dead things with sticks and eating people. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by cog_27543 View Post
    There's always been some kind of argues when it comes to pgm's , and player's will see them differently , I know that for a fact, but facts are that they are players and yes they do get some monthly income for doing some extra job. That job sometimes becomes unpleasant and hard, especially when dealing with pvp issues. I heard things are bit tense in s53. Wilow is not pgm of s53,she is pgm of s10 and she goes in new servers to help out other new players, I didn't do that in the past. We see things different and did them different. There isn't a easy solve in this matter, so I will just give my advice... Maybe would be best that willow drop this server and do her job in helping out ppl from forum mail, she has the right as a player to pay any or all servers she want, but maybe this will settle some issues. As I said before I will still help out cog if I can so I can also answer mails, or help out any way I can, this time I just think willow has to much to deal with and dropping s53 might be a easy solution... Have a nice day
    Thought i would start here cause right off the bat i see it totally different ... willow is a PGM no matter what server or servers she is on
    Having said that if she has a toon on s53 then she is accountable for that server under PGM rules
    She can choose to not play that server and then like all server except the 1 she plays on will have NO pgm
    So now ask yourself why is it according to you if she is only a PGM of just 1 server ( why doesnt all servers have a PGM ) ( whats so special about the server she plays on ? )
    If you can not answer that then she is PGM on any and all servers she has an account on
    Willow has 2 sides a forum side where leo sees and a mean and to me hateful unwilling to help attitude in world chat and messages
    I can back both those up by her words if she so chooses to push the issue

Like i said there is no use to have PGMs a total waste and makes other players upset

now for willows responce

Obviously I can not be online 24 hours a day to monitor everyones actions. But I wouldnt be able to do that on any server. No PGM would be able to do that and players do have their own responsabilities as well.
    I am available to help out throughout my day, all can mail me or use worldchat or whisper when Im on. Or PM me on the forum. I am obviously afk quite often, like most players.

I made some good friends on this server and invested my time and money on that account. I will not abandon it all because 1 player has a bad temper. Im very sorry he feels that way, but it is his problem. And I am not in his way in any way at all.

At some point I will probably move on to another server if they need help there, or if I feel like it. But unless someone at CoG assings me somewhere else, it will be my choice when and where I go.

You are just a tool that leo uses so he doesnt have to read a bunch of post
    Having said that if you are in anyway basis towards any 1 player than you become a distraction for the rest of players and then take the heat of those you have not shown to be a favorite of yours
    You have done this to me 2 times and there will never be a 3rd ( yea i know your happy with that )

Each player can post on forums or send leo a message we all have the same tool to get our message across without you
    We did this way before you became PGM and will do so after your not ( you change nothing )
    having said that why have you picked certain players you like and help them and refuse to help players you dont

Can you honestly be a player and a PGM meaning there are some people you will rub the wrong way or they will rub you the wrong way BUT you must put aside your feelings toward said player and help as you would someone you like cause you are PGM
    By what you have said in world chat to me and messages ( you are either unwilling to do so or can not put aside personal feelings
    Having said that you are not worthy of being PGM in my opinion )
    But like opinions we all have our own but my opinion is based on FACTS that you yourself have said to me when i needed help or there was a game bug

Maybe time to step aside and see if you can be there for everyone the same

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Thought i would start here cause right off the bat i see it totally different ... willow is a PGM no matter what server or servers she is on
    Having said that if she has a toon on s53 then she is accountable for that server under PGM rules
    She can choose to not play that server and then like all server except the 1 she plays on will have NO pgm
    So now ask yourself why is it according to you if she is only a PGM of just 1 server ( why doesnt all servers have a PGM ) ( whats so special about the server she plays on ? )
    If you can not answer that then she is PGM on any and all servers she has an account on
    Willow has 2 sides a forum side where leo sees and a mean and to me hateful unwilling to help attitude in world chat and messages
    I can back both those up by her words if she so chooses to push the issue

Like i said there is no use to have PGMs a total waste and makes other players upset

now for willows responce

You are just a tool that leo uses so he doesnt have to read a bunch of post
    Having said that if you are in anyway basis towards any 1 player than you become a distraction for the rest of players and then take the heat of those you have not shown to be a favorite of yours
    You have done this to me 2 times and there will never be a 3rd ( yea i know your happy with that )

Each player can post on forums or send leo a message we all have the same tool to get our message across without you
    We did this way before you became PGM and will do so after your not ( you change nothing )
    having said that why have you picked certain players you like and help them and refuse to help players you dont

Can you honestly be a player and a PGM meaning there are some people you will rub the wrong way or they will rub you the wrong way BUT you must put aside your feelings toward said player and help as you would someone you like cause you are PGM
    By what you have said in world chat to me and messages ( you are either unwilling to do so or can not put aside personal feelings
    Having said that you are not worthy of being PGM in my opinion )
    But like opinions we all have our own but my opinion is based on FACTS that you yourself have said to me when i needed help or there was a game bug

Maybe time to step aside and see if you can be there for everyone the same
    I wholeheartedly agree with you on this score. And yet as I have been told, S53 does not have a PGM so perhaps I will nominate you to fill those shoes, DaCa!

My interests are long walks on the beach, celery, sharp objects, poking dead things with sticks and eating people. ♥