Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pgm ****s ass

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda.Gaultier View Post
    Like how the PGM told the player on world chat not to call an entire alliance whores and fags?
    I was talking about forum posts. I am not on that server to know what happened there, but i believe is very unlikely, someone who never had a behaviour as it is described now to change suddenly on that server. But again, I talk about forum posts!
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKIRITO View Post
    its her personality she is tring to destroy the ally she has stole many ppl and ik for a fact pgms get i belive 500g a month cuz i know alot of pgms and tbh leo no one belives u cuz all u do is say sorry and ill look into it and u dont do crap all u do is sit there and look pretty like i said if i have to take leagal action cuz she has caused someone very dear to me to have to be hospitalized so have fun leo
    Funny! How can you "know alot of pgms" when there are actually only 2 PGMs at all? Since you say "she", I guess I know who you are talking about. Could it be that you play on server 53? Then there is a fact for you: the PGM you are referring to doesn't get her salary on that server. Period.

And as Leo said: She is at first A PLAYER! So why shouldn't she be allowed to PLAY? Why shouldn't she be allowed to fight during AW? If you think that she does anything that is forbidden (like insulting others etc.), then give proof for it. Take screenshots or at least notate the time when it happend so that there is a possibility to confirm it. But to be honest, I got the impression that you are just pissed cuz the alliance she is in is stronger than yours. At least the way your initial post was made does imply this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clara.Luiza View Post
    Leo, when are you going to start to apply the forum rules and game rules? If you lost them please tell me, and I sent you link.. but if you have them please take some action!!! seriously? This is your reply??
    Sorry Harra, but I think you and especially kingwhatever are wrong here. I highly doubt that Willow (he must be talking about her) did anything here that is in violation of the forum/PGM rules.
    "She didn't do anything when `ppl call us raciest terms`". Was she even online? If so, did she see/react on it? What was said?
    "she allows it and does nothing to stop it" What should she have done? She is a PGM and no one from the company. She can only report (what lots of ppl here seem to not understand).

Quote Originally Posted by Clara.Luiza View Post
    I was talking about forum posts. I am not on that server to know what happened there, but i believe is very unlikely, someone who never had a behaviour as it is described now to change suddenly on that server. But again, I talk about forum posts!
    Sorry again. I guess I totally understood you wrong earlier xD

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKIRITO View Post
    also they was useing hate speech and rascial terms for all us in the ally and many left game cuz of it and one woman named kitten said she was gonna kill her selfs cuz of it and shes been offline since and all ur pgm did was sit there and do NOTHING and let it happen
    You forgot to mention that a whole galaxy stopped to exist just because of her LOL

Freak..

Well I have the screen shots of her doing nothing to enforce the rules or to act "neutrally" as she claims PGMs are required to do and the info has been passed along to the proper authorities on here and I have contacted someone from outside the game to advise me on how this needs to be handled off the game also

My interests are long walks on the beach, celery, sharp objects, poking dead things with sticks and eating people. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Diderot View Post
    Sorry again. I guess I totally understood you wrong earlier xD
    Np, I agree with you, that's what I meant, I did not wanted to say too much on forum but Leo got full version by email.. better so..
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

we are sorry to said that we have to close this post, because we don't want to see that players are arguing with each other on forum, if you have any idea about pgm, please contact us with pm, thank you very much.