Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pgm ****s ass

Angry pgm ****s ass

ok as for a pgm bs r they allowd to atk other guilds and take everything they have just cuz they feel that ally dont deserive anything like honestly on my fkn server we have a useless pgm who does NOTHING u dumb sh!ts give her gold to sit and do nothing she says she would be nutural but she is not nutural she has proceeded to atk and discrimanate vs my ally for her own gain and her her own selfish needs and its getting sickneing to say the least its makeing ppl leave the game and rufuse to pay anymore money for 1 u chose sh!tty ppl to be pgm and 2 u allow them to destroy ur servers you need to get to the bottom of this cuz honestly i have the law and attornies on speed dial and i am saying if it dont get done i will take legal action and i did just put 100 bucks on the game to have it WASTED cuz your pgm dont spend and gets away with murder she does nothing with other players has used vulgarity and she only tells ppl who stick up for them selfs they will be banned but we have had ppl call us raciest terms and uses hate speech against us and she allows it and does nothing to stop it till we stick up for our selfs

sincerly someone who been in the game since s2 and sick of being treated like a lowly pesent due to the useless pgms

Hi, at first thank you for you feedback, we love to see player make a point. Honestly, PGM do not get any benefit, PGM is normal player in game, and nobody is perfect.
    We will improve PGMs' ability to work as far as possible.

its her personality she is tring to destroy the ally she has stole many ppl and ik for a fact pgms get i belive 500g a month cuz i know alot of pgms and tbh leo no one belives u cuz all u do is say sorry and ill look into it and u dont do crap all u do is sit there and look pretty like i said if i have to take leagal action cuz she has caused someone very dear to me to have to be hospitalized so have fun leo

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, at first thank you for you feedback, we love to see player make a point. Honestly, PGM do not get any benefit, PGM is normal player in game, and nobody is perfect.
    Leo, when are you going to start to apply the forum rules and game rules? If you lost them please tell me, and I sent you link.. but if you have them please take some action!!! seriously? This is your reply??
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

Hi, i will contact this PGM later, thank you for your feedback.

We need quality PGMs that actually remain neutral and that truly enforce the forum and game rules rather than be catty and only hold players they don't like to the rules of conduct etc that are set out by your developers. The public image they put onto servers for the developers do not encourage me to continue spending my money here.

My interests are long walks on the beach, celery, sharp objects, poking dead things with sticks and eating people. ♥

Hi, i will contact this PGM later, thank you for your feedback.
    Leo with all the respect I am telling you you are an ***** now! There you have a pgm doing all that work and you are disrespectful with her on forum for a player having that vocabulary, and you don't even ask that player not to have an insulting behaviour!
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

Quote Originally Posted by Clara.Luiza View Post
    Leo with all the respect I am telling you you are an ***** now! There you have a pgm doing all that work and you are disrespectful with her on forum for a player having that vocabulary, and you don't even ask that player not to have an insulting behaviour!
    Like how the PGM told the player on world chat not to call an entire alliance whores and fags?

My interests are long walks on the beach, celery, sharp objects, poking dead things with sticks and eating people. ♥

also they was useing hate speech and rascial terms for all us in the ally and many left game cuz of it and one woman named kitten said she was gonna kill her selfs cuz of it and shes been offline since and all ur pgm did was sit there and do NOTHING and let it happen

Receiving monthly gold is a benefit when you have those players, i dont want to mention, that have been around for years since late 2011 helping players in forums, and completely ignoring on how to improve this game and and completely ignoring them or give positive feedback

Instead of giving automated replies just say
    yes or no lol